XXXIII

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Your pov~

"Where are your keys?" Levi asked. I remember I hadn't taken them out of my back pocket of my jeans since the crash. I blush and become flustered

"Well brat?"

"O-oh they're I-in my back po-po-pocket" I say flushed. He turns red slightly and walks round to the back of me reaching inside the back pocket of my skinny jeans. He plucks them out, Me still looking like a tomato and unlocks the door. We walk inside and the familiar oaky smell invades my nose.

"Tch, still smells like instruments in here, it's that woody smell" he says he pulls a face of disgust and swipes his index finger over the wall.

"Look at all this dirt! It's disgusting. Where's your cleaning supplies? We need to clean this place up" and for once I agree. The place is a state, cobwebs hovered in the air, dust cloaked the furniture and my beloved instruments.

"They are in the cupboard below the sink. I'll be in the music room, could you bring me some cleaner and a rag please" I ask he nods and I hobble into the dim and dusty room. The piano keys had a grey coating rather than looking a pearly white. The cobwebs where laced between the photo frames that where on top of the piano, a few spiders clinging on to the webs. I sat down on the piano stool and discarded my crutches onto the floor. Levi walked in and handed me the cloth and cleanser, he was carrying a supply of cleaning utensils and liquids.

"I'll clean downstairs then head upstairs, I'm guessing your going to be cleaning this room top to bottom"

"Yeah, it needs a lot of work and I'm not exactly going to be doing it at a fast pace" he nods and goes out into the kitchen to start. I pick up the squirty bottle of cleanser and spray it on the piano keys, I get the rag and wipe down each individual key with care; making sure one is a glistening white and the other a night sky black.

Time skip~

I had finished the room several hours later, everything was sparkling clean. Everything was restored to its beautiful shiny self. Levi came back downstairs and returned the cleaning the supplies and other utensils in the draw underneath the sink. The grandfather clock read three o'clock, I dusted off my hands and hopped my way into the kitchen. The work surfaces gleamed like crystals and the Windows sparkled in the late mid day sun.

"Wow Levi!" I say marvelling at his work.

"You want a drink?" I ask heading to the drinks cupboard and opening it.

"Just water please " that's a first I think to myself giving a small chuckle. I reach for a cup and have difficulty reaching it.

"I swear I've shrunk while being in hospital " I nervously laugh while stretching for the glasses. Without me noticing Levi walks up behind me and places his hands on my waist causing me to inhale sharply.

"Let me" he moves me to the side and takes the glasses out filling them with water. I collapse into a chair in the corner of the room and Levi hands me the glass.

"I was thinking, that I'll wake you up in the mornings to get ready for school. We'll have to get the later train cause it's not as busy as the eight eleven so you won't get pushed over and injured" I nod looking up at him while drinking the cool liquid.

"You wanna stay to help me get the decorations out and sorted?" I suggest

"Yeah sure, where do you keep them I'll go get em now."

"In the spare bedroom under the bed, there's two or three boxes labelled 'xmas' " he nods and heads upstairs. I hear his heavy foot steps head up stairs, wander around on the floor above then head back downstairs.

"Are these the boxes?" He says dumping them on the kitchen table

"Yep" I open one of the boxes and pull out a string of Christmas lights. He raises an eyebrow and opens up a box pulling out some wreaths and tinsel.

"Let's get started!" I switch on some Christmas music and I'm about to tell levi where the decorations go until he tells me different.

"I've got my own plans, don't worry you'll like it." I nod and he carries the boxes of wreaths, tinsel and other flower like garlands. I take the box full of Christmas ornaments, stuff like Christmas cracker dolls,  baubles and other Christmas tree decorations.

"Hey Levi! Can we get a Christmas tree tomorrow?!" I shout, the yell ringing throughout the house.

"Yeah, there's a place down the road which is pretty cheap " i smile and continue unpacking the ornaments, placing then around the house. A few hours later I head back to the box to find it empty except for a photo frame lying at the bottom of the darkness. I pick it up and intensely stare at the photo. It was of me when I was about six or seven, I was sitting at an old bechstien piano playing Christmas carols, my mother was singing along and my father was obviously taking the photo at this time. I was wearing a little red dress with red pumps. My hair was tied up into two tiny bunches of (h/c) hair with red ribbon.

"You looked cute as a kid" Levi says over my shoulder taking me by surprise.

"Thanks levi " I say staring at The photo, I'm about to put it back in the box when levi takes the frame out of my hand and places onto the cupboard in front of the mirror.

"I think it looks better out of the. Damp dark box," I smile as I look at the photo of my perfect child hood.

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*