XXIV

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Ten days later~

"(Y/N) WAKE UP YOU LAZY SHIT!!"

"Urgh, really?" I groan as u sit up rubbing my eyes. My eyes meet with Isabel's emerald green eyes.

"How the hell did you get into my house Isabel?!" I say shocked now realising my current situation. She looks over her shoulder and I see Levi swinging my spare set of keys that I gave him round his index finger smirking. I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Why the hell are you even here?"

"Tch, you really forgot? It's your grade eight piano exam today" he says approaching me

"Your.final.piano.exam" he says slowly letting the information sink in.

"HOLY SHIT! I NEED TO GET DRESSED AND PRACTICE!" I say loudly shoving them out of my bedroom. I run to my closet pulling out some blue jeans and a white hoodie, I jump into the jeans and haul the hoodie over my head. I run into the piano room with Isabel and levi following behind. I grabbing my grade eight, scale, sight reading and pieces book placing them on the stand

"(Y/n) you havnt even had breakfast " Levi says

"I ain't got no time for breakfast!" I say starting to wiz through my scale book, up and down, up and down.

"Tch I'm making you breakfast whether you want it or not, you need energy for your exams" he walks out of the music room and Isabel falls back into the arm chair closing her eyes and listening to me play.

Levi's pov~

"Tch that brat" I mumble to myself as I take out the frying pan and place it on the hob. I turn the gas on and put some oil in the pan hearing it sizzle, I listen to (y/n) playing the piano and relax slightly. A small smile tugs on the edge of my mouth. 

Flashback...

"Why is it taking so long?" I complain as I rest my head on the piano keys. I had nearly reached the end of the piece without making any mistakes but unfortunately slipped in the last line.

"Levi, how long do you think it took me to get to where I am now?"

"Tch I dont know"

"My whole life, my mother used to have an old bechstien in this exact place where this Steinway is. My mother told me that as soon as I could get on the stool myself I was always playing, not that childish way, smashing down like a drill. I would experiment with the first three keys" she lightly and delicately presses down on the C, D and E keys.

"all day and everyday I would play each of these notes then a few months later I started using the F key, the another few months later the G key then the A key excetra excetra... And you know how long it took me to do just an octave. 18 months." I widened my eyes surprised, it took her that long? I think.

"Yes it did, and I can tell you, you are making quicker progress than I did! You already know how to play a grade one piece" she says looking at me smiling. I stay silent and look down at my lap.

"Promise me something levi...." She continues, placing a hand on my shoulder, our faces inches apart. I stare deeply into her beautiful  (e/c) eyes and wait for her answer.

"Never, never ever, give Up........"

Flashback ends~

"(Y/N) GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE, BREAKFAST IS READY!" I shout trying to make my voice heard over the piano.

"Come on (y/n) ! You've got to eat!" I hear Isabel say. I dish up the food onto three individual plates while I leave Isabel to drag (y/n) to the table. She eventually gives in and sits down picking up the knife and fork.