XXVI

Don't play vid until I say so! Xxx

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Your PoV~

RING

I briskly stand up from my geography lesson and gather up my books to head to the music block to get two songs together for the small concert.

"You're in a hurry (y/n), where are you off too?" Armin asks smiling at me with his books in his arms.

"Where do you think?" I say raising an eyebrow and slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Yeah I should've guessed" he says laughing and rubbing his hand behind his neck.

"Well I guess i'll see you later" I wave goodbye to him and dash off towards the music block, I walked down the corridor grabbing a guitar off the guitar rack. I walked to a practice room and sat down on the stool, I racked my brain thinking of a piece to play. I decided against playing the piano but instead decided on playing the guitar and sax.

"I know! I'll do your song by elton John! Old time favorite so why not?" It was a song I had memorised the chords and lyrics by heart. Strumming an Em chord followed by G,C then G again. I did your usual strumming pattern, down down - up - up down up and started singing the lyrics. After finishing the song and going over the rough edges i quickly ran to the music cupboard and grabbed my saxophone.

"Okey dokey, what to play what to play..." I murmur to myself as I flick through My saxophone book.

"Ah! Perfecto!  I just need an accompanist" I run out of the room my saxaphone still round my neck and knock on the the music offices door.

"Hey (y/n) how may I help you?" Miss Petra asks

"Well for the concert tonight I was wondering if you could play the piano part for my sax piece just the two of us"

"Yeah sure," she follows me into the practice room and I had her the piano score.

"Just gimme a nod when you're ready" she says smiling.

Play the vid now reader-chan!! ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

I nod shortly afterwards and she begins to play the short intro, I come In and let the smooth rich sound flow out of the beautiful instrument. It was like spreading butter on warm toast and watching it melt away, I let my fingers caress the pearl buttons and my mouth taste the reed in my mouth, softly blowing. The piece soon ended and I found my self panting.

"Wow (y/n) that was beautiful! Everyone will love that tonight"

RING

"Thanks miss! I've got to go but I'll see  you tonight" I wave goodbye to her head to my next lesson nervously awaiting the concert.

Time skip~

RING

Everybody quickly stands up, excited to hurry home.

"Sit back down! I have to set you homework!" I groan and so does the rest of the class.

"But Mrs rico!-"

"No buts, your homework is to write an essay on the theme of duality in Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde." The class groans even more making the whole room sound like a stomach rumbling. I get out my planner and write down the homework.

"It is due in two weeks time today so you have plenty of time I don't expect any excuses" we finish writing and I dash out of the room

"Wait up (y/n) !" Levi calls after me running behind me.