XLV

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Your PoV~

The months of revision...

The the years of lessons...

The hundreds of practice tests and papers...

It all came down to this month. Exam month. These exams give you the grades to kick start your future, bad score, bad job, good score, good job. If I fail these exams then I can't have my dream job of being a music teacher.

"Ok (y/n), do you remember all your quotes" Levi asks me, his hands on my shoulders reassuring me. I was just about to enter my English literature exam.

"Y-yeah... I think so..."

"(Y/n) stop stressing! You've been revising for for almost six months as well as having me tutor you, take a deep breath, and I'll be right there. I'm always here for you ok?" I do as he says, sucking in all the air in the school foyer and releasing a big sigh.

"That's it..." He says calmly, everybody was lining up to enter the exam hall.

"Ok, time to be quiet!" A teacher shouts of the nervously babbling students. They quieten down and listen.

"You will be called in in register order, twenty students at a time, then you will enter the exam hall, find your seat and wait patiently until told to start"

"I've got to go, I'll be at the front ok?" I nod and he cups my face planting a gentle kiss on my lips

"Oi get into line Ackerman and stop smooching your girlfriend!" Farlen shouts, Levi sticks his middle finger up at him and I chuckle.

"Don't ever take your eyes off that paper, got it?" I nod again and so does he.

"Good luck darling". Slowly Levi walked away and the teacher started calling names out in register order. Levi was one of the first to walk in, my name was called and before I knew it...

"Your time starts.... Now"...

Time skip~

I walked out of the exam slightly shaken and I dumped myself onto a plastic canteen chair, joining some of my other friends. I waited for Levi to come out which he soon did.

"How did it go?" He asked me eagerly.

"Honestly, question number five! Did they want to send me to my grave?!" I replied placing my face in my hands.

"Please tell me you used the "almost troglodytic " quote from Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde..."

"Yeah, I did"

"Good cause even I found that bloody hard"

Time skip~

English was my first exam, on June the 29th, and my last, July the 18th, was music. I have to admit, I was rather excited. Unlike Levi who just sweat dropped like the Niagara Falls when I told him. The small class of ten waited outside the foyer blasting 'Handel, and the glory of the Lord' through Ms Petra's phone.

♪shall be reeeeveaaaalllleed♪

"Falling motif!" One of the students just shouted causing a small out burst of laughter.

"Can we please listen Mozarts, symphony no. 40 in G minor? I know absolutely nothing about it!" One student complained.

"I honestly feel like I'm going to have to procrastinate in this exam..." Levi groaned

"Well don't worry cause Mozart wrote the overture to don giovani the morning it was premiered" I say

"You never fail to impress us (y/n)" a student laughs. Suddenly Ms Petra, Mr Erwin and Mr Miche run up to us holding plastic bags containing some items.