XXXII

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Third person~

The liver. The livers function is to clear and sterilize any toxins in your body. Liver cancer is caused by too many toxins in your body, causing the liver to shut down and eventually death. (Y/n)s liver had many many toxins in it from the crash and what she hadn't told her friends was that her liver has been slowly shutting down and this operation was to save her life.

BEEP.....BEEP.....BEEP.....

The heart monitor was beating a steady rhythm showing that her condition was stable. Surgeons where gathered around her, masks over their faces preparing for the operation. (Y/n) was covered in a green towel except for her face and stomach.

"Ok, are we ready?" The lead surgeon says, everyone nods and the procedure begins.

Time skip ~

Levis pov~

It has been almost five hours since (y/n) went into the theatre, nobody has moved or talked. The silence is absolutely deafening. I suddenly hear the rolling of wheels and I dart out of the room and into the hall way. There (y/n) was, still asleep on the bed as the nurses pushed her back into the room. I ran up to her side and walked beside her, Hanji came up to my side and smiled brightly

"I knew she would make it!" She cheers gleefully

"Well, (y/n)s a fighter " that filthy brat Eren says, but he's right. She is the strongest fighter I've ever seen.

"When will she wake up?" Mikasa asks one of the nurses.

"Any second now I think" one of the nurses says as she walks out the room.

"Does (y/n) like caramel chocolates? I forgot...." Jean says holding out yet another box of chocolates. (Y/n) has been given so many boxes of chocolates while in hospital, she could run a chocolate shop.

"Yeah, she eats anything" Isabel says laughing. (Y/n) lets out a croaky 'waking up' moan, her arms spread out and she gives a large stretch, her shoulders clicking and popping. I stay beside Hanji in the corner of the room as Eren walks up to her. I want to push him away so he can't contaminate her with his filthy germs. Her soft (e/c) eyes start to flutter open and Eren tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. She smiles brightly and he pulls her into a hug.

"It's good to see you again Eren" she murmurs into his shoulder.

"You too"

"EEEHKKK!" Hanji squeals and starts mauling her to death by hugs

"Cant...... Breath......"

"He he, sorry (y/n), I'm just so happy to see you!" She says celebrating.

"Awww you too " they hug each other again and Jean hands (y/n) the box of chocolates.

"YAY! More chocolate!!!" She squeals happily diving into them.

"Thanks Jean!" She gives him a hug and a friendly peck on the cheek causing him to blush red.

"I'm gonna miss all the chocolate" she laughs

"Tch, you'll turn into chocolate soon. I already saved you from turning into a packet of super noodles I don't wanna do the same but with chocolate." She chuckles. I walk up to her side to greet her and she envelopes me in a hug, taking me by surprise at first but then relaxing. I hug her back and place my face in the nook of her neck, her hair tickling my nose. She smelt of (scent) how I had always known it to be, I sigh and she starts giggling.

"S-stop it Levi! Th-that tickles!" I remove my head and she rolls her shoulder against her neck laughing and smiling.

"How are you feeling?" Armin asks

"A bit tired and sore but ok" she says smiling.

"I think I might be able to leave tomorrow, I feel a lot better Already!"

"The sooner the better" Farlen says ruffling her hair like a kid. It felt good to know that things would soon be returning to normal, (y/n) had made some progress with being on crutches and had started walking on them with some difficulty. Just at that moment Sarah walked into the room with (y/n)s crutches.

"Time to practice!" She exclaims (y/n) sighs and swings her legs out of the bed. She was wearing a little white night gown, Sasha had brought it for her as a present and insisted she wore it. It was rather short and the bottom bit had a lace hem, being slightly see through you could see her (f/c) underwear. Jean, Eren and Armin blushed a bright red and turned their heads away, (y/n) took the crutches in her arms and supported her weight on them. Her plaster covered leg hovering above the ground, she took a few leaps or steps ( whatever you call walking on crutches) and wobbled a bit I dashed to her side to stabilize her.

" thanks Levi" she says smiling at me. She continues out into the corridors of the hospital hopping up and down the hallway past patients, doctors and nurses.

Time skip~

Two days later....

"So (y/n), you ready?!" Isabel says running into the room in leaps and bounds and jumping on the bed beside (y/n).

"Yep! I'm so excited for getting home and seeing everyone again" (y/n) says joyfully.

"We better start packing up your things" I say picking up the bag in the corner of the room and placing some items in it. We pack up (y/n)s things and (y/n) picks up her crutches putting her arms through the holes at the top and holding on tight. We walk out of the hospital and (y/n) takes a deep breath, closing her eyes and happily smiling.

"Christ how long have I been here for!?" She chuckles

"Oh you know, a month or two" Hanji says putting her arm round (y/n)s neck

"No wonder! It wasn't cold when I first went to hospital, now it feels like minus thirty degrees!"

"Well that may be because it's now the 13th of December"

"WHAT?! I didn't realize it was bloody December!" (Y/n) exclaims

"EEEEKKKK ITS TWELVE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!" She suddenly squeals.

"Quick I need to get home and start planning! I need to prepare decorations, make everyone's invites an-"

"Invites? What invites?" Farlen questions

"Oh didn't I tell you? Every year I have a Christmas party for everyone in Christmas Day. I make a Christmas dinner, party games, Christmas music all that jazz."

" isn't it going to be a bit hard doing all that with your dodgy arm and leg?" Farlen says smirking

"Tch I'll help her" I say standing next to her. She looks at me and gives me a toothy grin.

"Thanks Levi" we walk towards farlens car and get inside, we start to drive home, (y/n) jabbering on about Christmas plans.

But I have my own.

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*