XXXVI

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Levis pov~

"Hey guys! Come in!" I stood in the kitchen preparing the food as (y/n) welcomed the many guests. Hanji, Isabel and Farlen were sitting in the kitchen having a chat while (y/n) welcomed the guests. She looked really beautiful this evening(dress up top), she wore a red, strapless, heart line dress, with sparkles on the top half slowly fading further down the dress. It was mid to high thigh length and had layer upon layer of red netting.

"You can put gifts in the music room as that is where we will be opening them and playing games" she said.

"How's the food going Levi?" She asks standing next to me stirring something.

"Good, who's left to come?" I asked

"Christa and Ymir" of course they would come together, I think. Everyone was sitting at the dinning table drinking their alcohol or soft drinks while me and (y/n) hurried around the house organising the evening.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"That'll be Christa and Ymir !" (Y/n) shouts

"I'll get it!" Isabel's scurries to the door and welcomes the two lovebirds inside.

"Where shall we put the presents?" Christa sweetly asks, tucked under Ymirs arms.

"Just chuck them under the tree in the music room" they nod and place the couple of presents they have under the tree and join the others in the kitchen which doubled up as a dinning room.

"Hey levi, I feel like we're missing someone...." (Y/n) whispers to me we look at the crowd of people confused seeing as we thought we had everyone.

"Got it! Eren and Armin! Mikasa came with Sasha" (y/n) squeals with realization. I sigh wishing that brat Eren didn't have to come.

"They've just texted me, Armin got a bit caught up with some stuff, they'll be here in ten" Mikasa says overhearing our conversation.

"Ok thanks! That gives us some time, how much longer till everything Is done levi?" (Y/n) asks sweetly

"About twenty to thirty minutes everything is almost finished. " she nods and smiles

"Ok everyone, tea will be ready shortly so if you take a seat and I'll get you your drinks!" (Y/n) says cheerfully she puts a little black pinafore over her dress to prevent any spillages on her beautiful red gown.

"You look like a maid (y/n) !" Hanji laughs.

"Yeah, and a sexy one too..." Jean mumbles, everyone bursts into laughter while (y/n) blushes a bright beet red. She asks everybody for their drinks and makes them, placing them on a tray and divvying them out. She finishes handing them out and heads back over to me until everyone hears a slap, not a hard slap, like a cheeky slap. (Y/n) was even more red and gasping as Reiner smirked after slapping her butt rendering everyone silent and me furious.

"OI! " I exclaim my protectiveness coming out. Everyone was quivering in their chairs like mice

"Don't you fucking touch her again. EVER" I growl staring at Reiner . If looks could kill, he would be dead in five seconds flat, Reiner is a tough guy but right now he looked like a helpless little pup without its mother.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Th-th-that'll be Eren and Ar-Armin..." (Y/n) scurries to the front door, quickly taking off her pinafore, and welcomes them inside; they put their gifts in the music room and joined everyone at the table after giving (y/n) a quick hug and greeting. The bubbly atmosphere started up again as me and Levi brought food to the table.

"Just before we start eating I would like to say something" (y/n) starts, sasha puts down hey knife and fork with a disappointing look to her face.

"I remember the first day I joined Titan high, and the first person I met out of this crazy lot was Armin " Armin blushes slightly at the mention of his name and (y/n) lets out a chuckle

"I thought everyone here was going to think I was a stuck up snobby musician and treat me like dirt, but when I asked dear Armin here where the music department was he was right on the dot. Taking me to the dusty music cupboard, he asked if I was the 'scholarship girl' to this I thought, dear god his gonna think I'm a snob! But instead my mouth (against my own free will) said yes. And you never guess what he said, congratulations! I was blown away and I would like to thank you, Armin, for being the first person I ever met at Titan high." Everyone smiles brightly and gave a small round of applause
" but there are some other people that need thanking. I would like to thank Eren, for showing me around shingashina town on my second day; it was much needed! Without that tour I surely would've been lost, and thank you for our wonderful friendship. thank you Mikasa, Annie, Ymir and Christa for being the bestest friends I could ever of asked for along with sasha who is the worlds greatest science partner on this planet. Thank you to Isabel and Farlen for being the brother and sister I never had, thank you to Hanji for A being a mad scientist and B making me chuckle when no one else can, because that is something the great Hanji never fails to do. Brighten mine and others days with her lovely personality. Thank you to Connie for his jokes however unhilarious they are. Thank you to Jean for being a horse... Just joking!! Thank you for the advice and reassurance that you constantly give me along with the wonderful friendship we share. Thank you to Marco who always helps me with my mathematic homework. Thank you to Reiner for the many complements you shower me in everyday, you have certainly boosted the negative portrayal of myself to a positive one. Thank you to bertholdt for, well, just being there you are great for when I want to get away from this noisy lot and you are a wonderful person to talk to. And last but not least the one and only Levi Ackerman. One thing you have shown me is that you have never failed to disappoint me and others. You have shown me that one cannot simply live on super noodles for the rest of their life, you taught me English and how to love the subject. You've kept me safe, you've shown me the best things in life and opened my eyes to the positive things in this cruel world. You've taken me places, shown me things, bought me things and given me things and I couldn't of asked for more. People may portray you as a cold, stoic person but I, I see you as a big old softie as well as an amazing, fabulous, wonderful and charming; best friend. I love each and every single one of you and I wouldn't change you for anything cause I love you the way you all are. Thank you."

To be continued, next chapter, starting at the dinner table, with Sasha stuffing her face with roast potatoes.

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*