Chapter 5; The Big Day Part 2

a/n sorry it's been awhile since i've updated. I just havn't been 100% certain on how I was going to update this chapter anyways! :) enjoy.

Daisy's POV

After they sang Out Of My Limit, Calum smiled directly at me which made my heart melt. They sound so perfect. No words can describe how good they were. They finish up their soundcheck and walk off stage. Calum walks towards me with his brown eyes staring right back at me.

"Hey babe, what did you think?" Calum smiled.

"Hey, yeah, I loved it. You boys are so talented! I wish I could play an instrument" I told him.

"Aw, I'm glad you liked it, I could teach you?, I-I mean if you would like?" Calum stuttered.

"Sure!" I giggled. He grabs my arm gently and leads me on to the stage. He lets go of my arm and grabs his guitar. "Here" He says softly. I sit on the edge of the stage so my legs hang off. He sits down next to me. He places my fingers on the strings softly. "Now, strum" Calum smiles. I strum with my other hand which didnt go as planned. "Like this" Calum laughs getting up and crouching down behind me. He places one hand on my wrist and the other he corrects my chords. He helps me strum by moving my hand up and down.

"There, you did it!" He laughs. "Thank you!, I had the best teacher though!" I giggled. "You're welcome beautiful." Calum pecks me on the cheek. I instantly blush.

Bailey's POV

As the boys go off the stage after they did their soundcheck which sounded amazing, Luke then walks over to me.

"Hey, did you like it?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, I loved it!, You boys are so good!" I smile.

"Thanks babes" Luke replies.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Paul coming outside.

"Boys, people are starting to turn up. Start playing please!" Paul shouts.

"Sorry, gotta go!, come find me later, yeah?" Luke whispers. He opens his arms for a quick hug and I hugged him into his chest. He pulls back and I nod. He smiles and walks to the stage.

Lukes POV

I really like this Bailey girl. She's really pretty. After I finished soundcheck I walked over to her. I asked her if she liked it, which I know she would because I knew shes a fan. Paul comes out and yells.

"Boys, people are starting to turn up, Start playing please!"

I told her to come find me after and hugged her quickly. I saw her nod as I pull back and walk away. I turn around to walk to the stage when the boys are already on the stage ready, except for Calum who I look to my right and he is flirting with Daisy. Typical Calum. "Oi, Calum?, Stop flirting and get on stage!" I laugh. I walk up on stage and Calum hits me on the arm. "What was that for?" I asked. "Don't embarrass me infront of her, I like her!" Calum whispers. I just shake my head and smile as I put my guitar strap over my head. People started walking in. We had a set list planned like we'd do for shows but Paul asked us to do some covers too, which I didn't mind. Paul also said that I should cover Lego House. Which I didn't mind either because I loved performing it. We started playing our songs.

"Out Of My Limit"

"Heartbreak Girl"

"Try Hard"

"Wherever You Are"

"As Long As You Love Me"

"Teenage Dream"

Just before I was about to sing Lego House, I notice Bailey watching us.