Chapter 28; Flying Home

Daisy's POV

I wake up in Calum's arms and within a second I feel like crap. Today is the day I leave him again. The last time I left him he cheated on me, he says he would never dream of doing such a thing to me again, but how do I know? What if he finds better? Am I good enough? I began to have a flashback, remembering how I felt that day.

***

I sit on my bed going through my twitter when I spot something I'd thought I'd never see. It's Calum, who has a beer in his hand, kissing a girl who looks exactly like a British Victoria Secret model.

***

"YOU ASSHOLE! AFTER EVERYTHING, YOU CHEAT ON ME" I scream into the phone.

"Daisy, I said I was sorry," Calum said shakily.

***

I quickly snap myself back to reality. I slowly get up, trying not to wake Calum as I creep downstairs. I spot Bailey making toast in the kitchen.

"Morning," I mumble, hugging her.

"Hey, sleepy head. You alright?" Bai asks, blinking at me through her glasses and smearing Vegemite on her toast.

I jump up to sit on the counter.

"Bailey, I'm scared to go." I say sadly, staring at the floor.

"I know, I'm going to miss them so much," Bailey says, making a pouty face.

"No, not that, the last time I left him he cheated on me. What if he finds someone better than me?" I begin to quietly cry.

"Dais, he won't do that. Trust me, he's learnt his lesson. If he does, I'll cut off his b-" she a abruptly stops talking when Calum walks into the kitchen.

I take a deep breath as Calum approaches me, hoping he didn't hear much. He grabs me by the waist, lifts me off the bench, sets me in front of him and stares right at me.

"That was one mistake I will never ever live down. I promise, it will never happen again," Calum says, not taking his eyes off me.

"But don't you ever say you're not good enough. Remember that time when we were walking home from the movies, and I asked you if you'd had your first kiss and you said no? And, if I remember correctly, you said it was because you weren't good enough. And do you remember what I said? I told you to not ever think you're not good enough because you are. You're not like one of those girls who go out go out every weekend and get drunk and go have sex with every guy she sees. I also told you when your first kiss comes it would be special. Later that night we had our first kiss," Calum says proving his point.

"WHAT? YOU NEVER TOLD ME HE KISSED YOU AFTER THE MOVIES!" Bailey shouts, gaping in the doorway like a goldfish.

"Oops. Sorry, thought you knew," I say, giggling. "You know what, Cal, I should stop being so hard on you, you're the most amazing guy any girl could ever wish for," I smile, hugging him. Calum comes closer to hug me, I stare at his lips, wanting them to touch mine. He notices, and he smirks as he kisses me. Hard.

"Daisy, put that tongue back in your own mouth! Your mother would not approve!" Bailey yells through a mouthful of toast from the doorway, completely ruining the moment. I flip her the bird as I continue to kiss Calum, my eyes closed and my arms around his neck. Cal puts his hand on my bum just to annoy her.

"You disgust me" Bailey says, shaking her head, making fake gagging noises as she walks upstairs with two mugs of coffee.

Baileyy's POV

Today was the day i've been dreading. I don't want to leave Luke. Daisy and I have a night flight which gives us a bit more time to say goodbye, at least, but I still have an unpleasant feeling in my stomach.

***

As we arrive at the airport, I refuse to let go of Luke's hand. But, eventually it's time to say goodbye. I give Luke a massive hug, wishing I never have to let go.

"We'll see each other very soon, I promise," Luke whispers in my ear. I nod and kiss him softly. I really do love this boy. He has been so amazing to me. With wet cheeks, I wave goodbye, blowing him a kiss as I walk away.

Daisy's POV

I kiss Calum goodbye, wishing I could stay here forever.

"Nothing will happen, I promise," Calum whispers into my ear.

I nod as I hug him one last time. It doesn't get any easier, no matter how many times I say goodbye. I take a deep breath as I grab my luggage and walk off with Bailey. I immediately feel like complete and utter shit. I walk with my hair covering my face, trying not to show Bai that I'm crying, but I look over at her from under my fringe and I see tears rolling down her cheeks too. I sigh as we head towards our gate. We take our seats on the wing. I plug in my headphones and hold Bailey's hand while we take off for a very long flight back to Australia.