Chapter 7; Breakfast and a Dancing Date

Luke's POV

Squashed into the backseat with Bailey and Mike, i can't help but feel happy. She's cute, funny, smart, apparently talented too, and she likes me. And the boys like her too, which may seem silly but it means the world to me that they think she's okay.

"Where are we headed?" Ash asks daisy, and she tells him to go over the bridge and directs him into the port, where we pull up out the front of a little old-fashioned cafè.

"The eggs Benedict are to freaking die for," Bailey whispers in my ear, kissing me on the cheek. "I bet they are," I murmur back, and she laughs and rests her head on my shoulder. Taking me by the hand, she pulls me out of the car and drags me inside. It seems like the girls know the people working in there, because they greet them straight away, introduce us and show us out into the courtyard to a large table. Two waitresses spot us and start staring and whispering. I still find it weird when people recognise us. Once they've finally taken photos with us, we all sit down and a guy brings out a tray of waters. Bailey and Daisy order, and all us boys just go with whatever they're having. That's when Ash speaks up and asks what they have planned for us today.

"We could walk around and go shopping and have a look at some of the touristy type things, if you want," says Daisy. Calum whispers something in her ear and she laughs, ducking her head shyly. He seems to really like this girl.

When the food arrives, we are all amazed at how good it is - some of the best we've had the world over. Bailey asks to taste Mike's pancakes, and without waiting for an answer takes a bite off his fork as he goes to lift it to his own mouth, and she can hardly swallow it for laughing so hard. She's confident, quirky and funny, and I love it. Plus, she appears to have an amazing taste in music, because next second, A Party Song by All Time Low comes on over the speakers, and she starts dancing in her seat, yelling "Oh my god, I LOVE this song!" People turn around and stare in disapproval. I laugh and put my hand on her knee.

"I'm feeling very much like a third wheel," Ash complains, and I look over to see Daisy and Cal engaged in their own little animated conversation.

"Yeah, can you organise some dates for us?" Mike asks Bailey.

"Well, we were planning to go out for dinner tomorrow night anyway, so why don't you guys all come and we will bring some friends?"

"So long as they're cute!" says Ash, giggling.

"Oh, trust me, they are," she smiles, getting up from her seat to go pay.

"No, I got it," says Calum, beating her to the counter and paying the waitress.

"Fine. But tomorrow night is our shout, okay?" Daisy laughs.

"Deal. Now let's go explore!"

Bailey's POV

As we stroll around town drinking iced coffees, Luke steps closer to me and asks, "Hey, does anyone ever come to your dance studio to watch? I'd love see it. Daisy said you're really good." I look down at my feet and smile shyly, embarrassed. "Anyway, her and Calum have organised to go to the movies around that time, what do you say?"

"Whatever, if you want to, but you might get bored, and you're not allowed to perv on my friends in their leotards and tights."

"Deal. Can I stare at you?"

"For as long as you want," I say quietly, and wrap my arm around his waist. He puts his arm on my shoulder and we walk together behind the boys.

Daisy's POV

Walking along hand-in-hand with Calum, he asks me if I'm doing anything tonight.

"No, no plans at the moment, why?"