Ch. 5

(Katherine's p.o.v.)

"Tell me how you feel, please?" Liam asks for the hundredth time.

"Uncared for sometimes, hated, I hate mostly everything about myself, left out, depressed, mad. I feel all these emotions and I don't know how to deal with most so I just take it out the easy way."

"Give me your arm." I hold out my arm to Liam.

"How long have you been doing this?"

"Let's see I'm 15 so since I was like... 13 maybe?"

"Two years and we just now find this out?!" He was shocked. Maybe even a little hurt?

"I'm good at hiding things."

"I know you will hate me but we have to do something with the blades."

"What no! you do that and I slaughter you!"

"You would never do that." He's got a point but he just can't take it away from me!! I go through too much shit.

"You don't know how much i go through, you are not and will not take my blades away!"

"Kath I know you are going through a lot, we go through similar stuff too. You can't go to cutting to solve your problems. It's not healthy."

"And you care because?"

"Because I love you."

I start laughing at this. Family love or not whatever he means by "love." This is just too funny. I fall off my bed from laughing too much. My stomach starts to ache too, I also have tears I'm my eyes.

"I'm being serious."

"No your not." I still can't seem to stop laughing. But soon the laughing turns into crying. Liam sits on the floor next to me and brings me into his arms. He kind of lifts me up and puts me on his lap, we rock back and fourth. He kisses my forehead and sings into my ear. Some how this clams me down, I don't get how but it does.

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth." He sings my dads part to me and somehow it's like he is saying all the things I want to hear people say. I just want people to care.

Liam keeps rocking me back and fourth, I calm down for the most part.

"What did I do wrong though? Why do they hate me?" I whisper.

"Jealously is always a popular answer."

"Why be jealous of me? I'm just like them too."

"Katherine your dad is Niall Horan."

"They didn't know that though, they hated me way before that."

"They could still be jealous, and there could be others things. You were happy for the most part at least in front of us. I just never suspected you to be this unhappy."

"I'm good at fake smiles."

"All the smiles and laughs weren't fake though. You were happy."

"You guys are idiots how can I not laugh around you guys?"

"See it's good we are idiots."

"No, not at all. I'm surprised you guys know how to treat a girl with how idiotic you can be."

"We may be idiotic but we love our girls, and you. We know how to treat girls the right way."

"I'm hungry, I'm going downstairs." I get up only to get pulled back down.

"I don't want you to get up." Liam pouts. Why is he pouting? Why does he want me to stay?

"But I'm hungry."

"But i was comfortable, and I know you were too." He smirks.

"But I'm hungry."

"But I don't want you to get up." He makes a puppy dog face.

"You are such a five year old!" I laugh.

"That's Louis."

"No he's like a 2. you guys are 5 year olds."

"Whatever."

"Let me go. please?" I ask.

"But Kathhhh." he pouts more.

"Pleaseeeeeee."

"Only if you come back and cuddle."

"Fine."

He let's me go and I get up. I basically run downstairs and get food.