ch. 32

(Katherine's p.o.v.)

It felt nice to remember something good for once. I also remember more about the rest too. Everyone for the most part. I remember so much and it is so overwhelming but I love it too. 

A mixture of bad and good come to my mind and the past years have flashed through me. Every little detail, every song, every lyric, every feeling, every single thing I could possibly think of I remembered. It feels really weird to suddenly remember but I like it better than forgetting. I feel great sadness, but I am also very happy. 

"How do you feel?" Liam asked.

"Overwhelmed. I am so happy, but so sad. Everything came back in such a flash." I say smiling a bit. I close my eyes and picture the night with Liam. I want to feel that carefree again. I loved it so much. I look down at my hands and think of the night. When I look up, Liam is looking at me with  look in his eyes. He leans in and I know things will turn more powerful.

                                            ****

"HER MEMORY IS BACK!!" My dad cheered.

"Yes." I smile.

"We shall celebrate." He declares.

"Okay then." I laugh.

We go back and fourth seeing what to do. My mum walks in and helps us decide. We all go on for about 30 minutes trying to figure this out. I never knew how hard this can be. My dad called up the boys and I decided to take another shower and get dolled up.

Liam hangs out with my dad while I go upstairs. I strip down and I enter the shower. My cuts have healed some from not cutting in a while, but there are still scars. They don't sting as much anymore either which is amazing to be honest.

I end up taking a long shower and the water goes cold. I exit the shower and wrap a towel around my body. It hurts to walk, but I deal with the pain. I enter my room and go to my closet. I go through all my outfits and see what I could wear.

"MUM!" I yell down.

"Coming up!" She yells back.

She enters my room and I wave her over to my closet.

"Help me." I say.

She goes into my closet and sees what to wear and I put on my undergarments. I grab bracelets and shove them on. I walk over to my mum and see what she is looking at. 

"This would be pretty." She hands me my high-waist jeans and a black tank top that buttons down. She grabs a pair of high heel boots and I quickly put it on.I look in the mirror and am actually satisfied. I do my makeup with a dramatic cat eye. I comb through my hair and straighten it.  I take one less final look and go downstairs.

"Looking fine there." Liam says as I walk down.

"Thanks." I blush.

"C'mere." He tells me. I look at him confused but he gives my mum his phone and she takes pictures of us. We take so many and then we start to take selfies. Today is a good day.. at least for now. We get into the car and make our way out.

"That was really fun!" My dad slurs. He is drunk as fuck and I can't stop laughing at him. I take a bunch of videos of all of the boys because of how drunk they are.

We all enter the house and they stumble through the door. I laugh at them and turn on some music. I don't have it on too loudly, but I have it on loud enough.  I watch the boys have fun for a bit before heading off to bed.

I strip down and put on  a sweatshirt. I put my hair into a messy bun and lay down on my bed. I put on headphone and listen to the music to fall asleep.

                                                *****

(months passes by)

I woke up in the hospital not wanting to. The fans haven't left me alone about so many things. The boys have the tour starting soon and I am super scared. I don't want to be in here when they leave, it is no fair. As much as I want to go home I want to die. I have been messing with the equipment and have almost lost my life several times.

The doctor and nurses have  decided they want me to go to a rehab center. Just my luck. I get to go home at least before I leave. I have no idea how I will Liam. Liam and I have been in a committed relationship for a while now. I love how much he has done for me.

I lay in my bed and just look out the window. I hear the door open and I jump a little.

"It's only me babe."

I sigh and look over to Liam. I give him a small smile and I feel like crying.

"Whats wrong?"

"They are sending me to a rehab.." I choke out. I end up in sobs and not able to breathe. Liam looks shocked, but he hugs me tightly.

"What about the tour? What about the baby?"

"Nathan will be okay. We will find ways around the tour too. I promise you babe. For right now all I know is that I am spending every second with you."

My dad has had Nathan for the time I have been in the hospital. I feel so bad, but Liam hasn't been able to be a good father. He has been worring about me so much. I feel so bad, so terribly sad.