Ch.27

(Katherine's p.o.v.)

IThey never failed to make me feel embarrassed and I feel extra shy as my father looks at me. Amazing, he will start crap tomorrow for sure.

"Stop it. Please ?" I beg.

"Nah, see this what happens when you lose your virginty and we hear." Louis says smirking at me.

"Shut up!" I cover my ears and close my eyes. God I hate them.

I grunt and lay my head on the table. I hate Louis so much right now.

"I hate you all so much right now." I say.

"Love you back babe."Zayn laughs.

I stick my middle finger up at him. I hear them all laugh.

"How cute Katherine." Louis laughs.

I look up a little and give them all glares. I am so done with them right now. My phone screen light up and I look over at it. I got mentioned in a tweet. I start to panic and I am shaking.

"OHMYGOD KATHERINE IS PREGNANT I HEARD! SLUT!" someone put.

"What the fuck?" I say out loud, not meaning to.

"What happened?" Liam asked worried.

"According to the "fans" I am now a slut that is pregnant." I put air quotes while saying fans. They sure don't seem like fans to me. They seem like low life losers with no life. I start laughing and I have no idea why.

"They can do much better than that." I choke out barley able to breathe. I seriously can't stop laughing.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked.

"Nope." I laugh.

I decide to make a little tweet out there...

"Haha ha ha, you guys can make up better stuff than me being pregnant. I know you guys can do better. How about you first go get a life then think of another comeback."

After that I notice my dad's tweet.

"Seriously? When can you guys stop? She isn't a toy. And you don't just tell someone to kill themselves. I mean literally that is just wow.."

I feel so done with life, I can't believe I am still here. I continue to laugh at it all. I look through all the tweets and hashtags. They are digusting but I can't stop laughing. In ways this is how I go numb. I can't control it either.

I start to tap my leg on the floor and bite my lip, I feel the tears coming. I am still laughing though. Maybe I am mental, who knows. That wouldn't be so bad. I think I would actually like that. I would have so many excuses to life, it would be wonderful. I put my hands under the table and scratch myself with my nails. I do this as hard as I can to get pain. I need pain.

I have became so addicted to the pain from the blade that it feels so lovely against my skin. I smile thinking about it and giggle some more. I am so done. I am ready to die.

"Katherine." Liam calls. I ignore him and try to shut out the world.

I want to go completely numb. I have been there before and I hate it. Going numb can be good though too. I love not being able to feel, no one can hurt me. I hate how much more empty I feel though. That is one thing I need to get used to.