Ch. 16

(Katherine's p.o.v.)

** next day***

I got my drivers license earilier today. I am still on edge about driving but I am hoping to not have toi drive that much. I walk through the door, kick off my shoes, and go upstairs.

"Katherine," My dad calls.

"Leave me alone!" I yell.

"Katherine, you can't stay mad forever." My dad attempts to tell me.

I turn from the stairs and walk down slowly. Now I am pissed to the max.

"I can and will stay mad at you for as long as I want. You had to be a complete dick and messed up everyhting! You could have waited to yell at mum! I am so pissed at you! You messed up to the max." I spit at him.

"Now leave me the fuck alone." I say running up the stairs into my room.

I slam the door and lock it. My phone beeps and i see Liam text me.

*You can't stay mad forever babe.*

*Leave me alone.*

*Babe, please. Just listen to what he has to say.*

*How about you go away and leave me the fuck alone. How does that sound?* I don't care how much of a bitch I soun like. I am pissed off at my god damn idiot of a father. I turn off my phone and throw my phone to the wall.

"Katherine, can we just talk?" My dad pleads.

"Why? there is nothing to talk about!"

"Yes, please!"

"Go!"

After a while of trying he stops and leaves. I lean against my door and slide down, I hug my knees and start crying. I have cried too many times this past few months. I go to my mirror in my room and try to find my hidden blade. I look through all my jewelry boxes and I can't find it. I start to get worried and look under my pillow, not there, I look on my nightstand, not there. I get my phone and take off the case.

"Found you!" I say smiling.

I open my door slightly and make sure no one is near and go to the bathroom. I shut and lock the door. I roll up my sleeves to my jacket and make small but effective cuts.

"Ugly,

Fat,

No one cares,

Worthless,

Lonely,

I will never be loved by him." I say to myself.

. I know they are all true. I would tear his life apart, while he stitch up mine.

I look in the cabinets under the sink and I find pills. I get a cup too and fill it with water. I pull open the cap and pour it in my hand. I tilt my head back and put the pills in my mouth. I take the water and drink them down. I take another handful and do the same.

I am almost done with the bottle when my dad starts knocking on the door. I also hear Maxx. I don't care right now. I just want this life to end. I finish the bottle and I feel drowsy. I find another bottle though and try to open them up. I am successful with opening the bottle and I fill the cup up with more water. I take another handful of pills before I knock out cold.

(Liam's p.o.v.)

"Dani we need to talk." I say getting home.

"What's up baby."

"I want to break up." I tell her straight foward.

"Why- know what, fine. Go fuck Katherine all you want. I was cheating on you anyways dick. Bye."

She gets her things and leaves.

"I'll get the rest of my stuff another day." She says slaming the door and leaving.

"What happened?" Alyssa asks coming down.

"Your mum and I are done." I sigh.

"Finally. I was waiting for this day to come. Now go and get Katherine.!" Alyssa tells me.

"What?" I laugh.

"Go. Get. Katherine."

"You are so weird..."

I hear my phone go off and I see Niall's name on the screen.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Come to the hospital. Katherine attempted suicide."

Worry flashes through me. She hasn't tried commiting in a while.

I hang up and tell Alyssa to get in the car. I am in complete shock, I didn't think she would go that far. I start to cry has I head out to the car. I climb in and drive off.

"What happened?"

"Katherine attempted suicide." I choke out.