Ch.22

(Katherine's p.o.v.)

I get to Liam's house and I just feel a little weird. I don't know why I feel weird though. I have been here many times before.

"Kath?" Liam calls out and I fall off the seat.

"Are you okay !?" He asks helping me up.

"I think?"

He laughed a little and I smiled to myself.

"Why do I have to stay here? I can be home by myself I'm fine."

"You're hurt."

I think for a few seconds then it hits me.

"He thinks I'm going to commit suicide again doesn't he? Wow.."

"Kath you have to understand."

"No!"

"Kath he cares."

"I don't believe that! I don't believe anything anymore!"

"Kath don't be like this please.?"

I shake my head and tears come down.

"Please don't cry. I hate seeing you cry."

He brings me into a tight hug and I cry into his shoulder.

He whispers things into my ear and it helps me calm down. I look up at him and we lock eye contact. He starts to lean in and I do the same.

Our lips connect and we kiss in sync. I feel a spark and butterflies go through my whole body. He probably doesn't feel that way but the feeling isn't gonna go away anytime soon.

We disconnect and he has his forehead on mine. We stay like this for a few and not going to lie, this feels nice. He does this to me and I hate it. The butterflies seem to never fade away, my heartbeat increases, my hands become a little shaky, and my mind is elsewhere.

Liam lifts me up bridal style and he heads upstairs, I see a slight smirk on his face.

"Smirky today?" I laugh.

"You have no idea." He tells me.

He brings me into his bedroom and shuts the door. He lays me on the bed and doesn't hesitate to kiss me again. We stay like this for a bit until we both let go to breathe.

"Where is Alyssa?" I ask, catching my breathe slightly.

"Friends house." He smirks again.

I suddenly feel nervous and I feel like I am going to panic. He notices this and whispers in my ear.

"It's okay baby, I'm not going to do anything you don't want."

He starts to kiss me again, he travels down to my neck with soft kisses. I love the way his lips feel. Before I realize it, he is giving me a love bite. Why is he doing this? Why is he picking me over Dani? Shouldn't he be trying to get Dani back? Is he doing this because he is hurt?

I come up with all these questions but no answers. There is no way he feels the same way. Absolutley no way. I let it all go for some reason and just live in this very moment.