Ch. 10

(Katherine's p.o.v.)

Later that day we finally get to go back home. I go into my room and put on music.

"I want the world in my hands

I hate the beach

But I stand

In California with my toes in the sand

Use the sleeves of my sweater

Let's have an adventure

Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered

Touch my neck and I'll touch yours

You in those little high-waisted shorts, oh

She knows what I think about

And what I think about

One love, two mouths

One love, one house

No shirt, no blouse

Just us, you find out

Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no

'Cause it's too cold

For you here and now

So let me hold

Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

And if I may just take your breath away

I don't mind if there's not much to say

Sometimes the silence guides our minds

So move to a place so far away

The goose bumps start to raise." I dance around to the music.

I hear a knock on my door and I shut off the music. i open the door and see no other than my brother...

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure."

He comes in and sits on my bed, I close the door and sit at my desk and look over at him.

"Why were you crying?"

"I just saw some stuff and it gets to me."

"What were they saying.?"

"How I'm faking being Niall's daughter."

"Oh wow."

"Yup."

"So, you still into Liam?"

"Maybe.."

"I can see it happening. What's a ship name for you guys... Kiam. Latherine. I don't know."

"Haha I like both of those kinda I don't know. I don't think of that much."

"Surprising. You make lots of edits though I see on IG."

"I get bored."

"I know, they aren't bad at all. your writing skills are good too."

"I guess."

"We are gonna go out to eat soon."

"Where are we going?"

"No idea."

"Hey, take pictures with me so I don't look like a loner!"

We take duck faces, peace signs, fierce, tongue sticking out, winking faces, monkey faces, and just a bunch of silly faces. I go onto an app that makes us look very weird and funny. We make weird faces with the effects on. I laughed for the longest time.

Mum and Dad come in and watch us for a few minutes.

"You guys are so weird." Mum states.

"Thank you."

*****

"What are we doing for dinner?"

"Goin out."

"Where."

"Places."

"Where?"

"Places."

"WHERE?"

"Places!"

"I wanna knowwww!!!"

"Noooo!"

"I don't like you."

"You love me."

"Not anymore. I like Maxx more."

I go over to Maxx and hug him.. This usually never happens but its funny to me.

"Niall, you ready?" I hear Liam call up.

"In a second." My dad calls down.

"Be ready in a few minutes to go." Our dad tells Maxx and I then leaves the room with my mum.

I really don't want to go out at all. I don't want to see people, I don't want to talk to people, I want to be antisocial and sleep. I sigh and lay on my bed.

"Mum said you can change if you want." My dad comes in and says to me.

"Yay.. I'll be down in a few then."

I go through all of the bags I have and look for something to wear. I go back and fourth with the skirt and shorts. Then there is the dresses. This is so hard.

"Do you need help?" My mum walks in and asks.

"Yes please."

She helps me pick out this really cute white high waist skirt with a black tank top. I get my converse on and head down with my mom behind me.

"Now can you tell me where we are going?" I ask my dad.

"Nope."

"Ugh!"

We exit the house and go by the cars.

"Katherine, go with Liam." My dad tells me.

I nod slightly and follow Liam to his car. He opens the door for me and I climb in. He walks to his side and gets in. I look out the window and wait to leave to go wherever we are going. I wonder why dad made me go with Liam.. Why isn't Dani with Liam either? I don't feel like asking him so I just keep the thoughts to myself and wait for this night to be over.

We get to the place and I am shocked when we get here. We used to come here all the time. It was my favorite place as a kid to come here.

"We haven't came here in forever." I say to Liam as we are walking to my dad's car.

"That's why he wouldn't tell you."

"Makes sense now."