Ch. 38

(Katherine's p.o.v.)

We get into the car and I haven't spoke one word to Liam. I am basically scared for life to talk to him now. I am just so scared to mess up again. I have no idea why he was mad but I know it was my fault, just how almost everything seems to be my fault around here.

We get back to the hotel and Liam helps me into the wheelchair. It's just easier and Nathan can sit on my lap. I murmur a thank you to Liam and then keep quiet the way up. We enter the room and Liam gets Nathan down, then turns toward me.

"You haven't talked to me besides for like two times. What's up?"

He had a serious but sweet and understanding tone that he uses everytime he learns that I cut again.

I shrugg my shoulders and look down. I don't feel like fighting and I have no idea if another fight is coming.

"Katherine, this silence kills me more than having you be mad at me and talking.."

"I'm not mad.."

"Then what are you?"

"Scared.." I admit blushing a little.

He looked like he was mad at himself when I looked up at him.

"What did I do to make you so mad?" I ask.

"You did nothing babe. Why do you think it's your fault?"

"Becuase everyone always tells me it's my fault.. I don't even know anymore. I just assume that it is.."

"It's not. I promise you that."

He thinks for a minute then speaks again, "I was worked up. I don't know what that was about but I was. I didn't realize how scary I was to you.. I am so so so so sorry. I wish that never happened but it did."

"I'm scared to mess up again."

"You did nothing, I messed this up. I started the fight. It is all MY fault, you have to realize that.."

I nod and look at my hands. I remembered I have the pills in my hand. Could do me some good..

"Give me the pills. I know you will try to take them all tonight. You only get them when you NEED them.."

"Fine.."

I hand them over not wanting to say I won't try anything becuase he knows damn well I will. It's been over a year, he knows basically everything.

He knows me better than I know me. He takes the pills from my hands and goes to put them somewhere. While he is gone, I try to get out of the wheelchair myself but fail miserably. I end up falling and hurting myself even more. Liam comes running in when he hears me fall.

"What happened?

"I tried getting up by myself.."

"Katherine.." he whispers and sighs. I shrugg my shoulders with a smile on my face.

"C'mon admit it, you saw this coming." I laugh a little.

"No I actually didn't till now." He laughs along with me.

Nathan joins us and he starts laughing. He sits on my lap and I start to tickle him. He throws his head back and laughs really hard. Liam tickles him too and then he starts to tickle me. Liam shows Nathan how to tickle me and I am laying on the ground, laughing so hard my stomach hurts, and I feel like any minute I may pee my pants.

"Stop, stop. I'm gonna end up peeing in my pants." I yell.

That doesn't seem to stop them though. I'm just glad I'm not on my period.
Shit, that's gonna be coming soon. Oh well, as long as I get ice cream I should be okay.

Finally they stop tickling me and I try to catch my breathe.

"Hey Liam.."

"Yes?"

"Can we get like an ice cream container soon?"

"Your not pregnant are you?" Liam asks looking confused.

"Nope, cravings.. Almost time of the month.."

"Ahh, I was kinda getting scared there.."

"Not like I have ever been with any other guy like this before...Your the one and only.."

"I know, and I would love for that to stay the same.."

"It probably will." I say smiling.

"Nathan, are you hungry buddy?" I ask looking at the time.

Liam helps me up onto a couch and he takes Nathan with him to find out what he wants to eat.

"Do you want anything Kath?"

"Nah, I'm not hungry right now."

I turn on the tv and flip through to see if there is anything good on. I find nothing good on and I go onto my phone and go to Netflix. I click on the Pretty Little Liars and start watching the fourth season. I start the second episode, and I literally get so scared. I always end up watching these at night most times and I just get scared. They make it where I cringe a lot, I am just a scaredy cat though too.

"Mummy!! MUMMY!!" Nathan screams from the table.

"Katherine, he wants you to sit with us too.

"Come here and help me." I say to Liam.

Liam gets me my crutches and I make it to the kitchen pretty good. I sit next to Nathan. I help him eat while watching the show still. Multitasking at its best.

Time passes and I ave watched 3 episodes while hanging with Nathan and Liam Nathan skips his nap today and soon before I know it, Liam is getting ready for the show tonight.

I decide to stay home from this one because I am actually in a lot of pain, and I am tired tonight. Right before Liam leaves he helps me and Nathan into the bed and he kisses me and Nathan goodbye/goodnight.

Nathan is able to fall asleep quickly, but I lay awake for hours it seems like. I get a text from Liam saying he's going to FaceTime me. I get pretty excited and wait for him to call. I turn on the light and Nathan stays asleep surprisingly.

When he calls,I pick up immediately and the crowd is just amazing to see. They are about to sing You and I and Liam wanted to FaceTime me during it. My dad starts and I smile, thinking of everything. Liam starts singing and he looks at the camera and I smile at him. Harry starts singing his part and he takes the phone from Liam. He does the most random things and I can't help but laugh. Zayn takes the phone now and sings to me. Louis is behind him singing. They all just make me so happy. I love them so much.

I see my dad act like a big fool on stage and I laugh at that. This is the person I am related to, I think over and over.
Zayn does his high note and I about scream. It is like beautiful and its just perfect, just like them. The song ends soon and they all start talking. Liam gets his phone back and he starts making faces and I laugh at them, I screenshot most of them and I can't stop smiling. He is so adorable. I love him and the others so much.

I end up falling asleep on FaceTime during Little Things. I have no idea if or when he ended, but I just remember going asleep to the crowd singing with my dad.