Ch.28

(Katherine's p.o.v.)

"Kath?" Liam asks.

"Huh?" I look up. I already know I am numb. I don't feel the butterflies.

I grab my phone and go into Instagram. I barley have any photos anymore. I had about 30 but now I'm down to 10. I just didn't like them or people wouldn't stop saying crap. I go through my news feed and see all the new stuff going on.

I see multiple posts about the tweet my dad put and some took it as people saying that to fans.  They start saying crap about my tweet ,like I actually hurt them.. They are okay with my dads tweet.. Well they probably think its about them.. Can't they leave me alone?

Truly they do need to get a life though. I mean who really sits behind a screen 24/7 hating on the same person 24/7? doesn't it ever get boring? Won't they not be able to think of anymore things to say? I guess the hate will be endless.

"Katherine, do you want to stay the night?" Liam asked. When I look around my mum and dad aren't here. The boys seemed to have disappeared too.

"Where is everyone? Sorry, I blanked out.." I say shyly. Liam informs me about Elizabeth being on her way into this world. Maybe she won't be such a mess up. She can be my dads redo of a child.

"What about school ?" I whisper.

"Your dad said to just stay home."

"Okay."

On the inside I am screaming thank you's. "But what if they start stuff ?" My subconscious yells at me.
Shit, just my luck. I hate them, I really do. What have I done so horribly to them? I literally have said nothing to half of the people at school!!

"What did I do so horribly?" I ask out loud.

"Hmm?" Liam hums.

"What did I do? Why do they hate me? I have said nothing to half of the people in this world, but they all hate me so much. They don't even know me!" I choke out.

"Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry." I tell myself over and over again. I feel them wanting to spill out. I have cried so many times, usually I am good at acting.. Shit.

"Baby." Liam calls. He sits down next to me and hugs me tightly. We rock slightly and he sings into my ear.