Ch. 41

(Katherine's p.o.v.)

Liam found me, I can hear him. My heart hasn't stopped beating just yet. I am very mad about that but I can tell my end is coming. Very soon. He's crying, and he is on the phone getting help.

"Its too late babe." I wanna tell him. I want to show him one last smile before whatever happens but I can't. I am laying here lifeless, but with a heartbeat. A very slow moving heartbeat. I want to make sure this is the ending though. I don't want to live anymore. I am so close right now. I feel happy about this.

The ambulance seems to come too quick for me. Everything is fading out though, which is a good sign. I feel getting lifted up and then hurried into the back. They put on the mask and they keep on saying I can make it. I don't want to make it! Can't anyone understand this shit!?!? Gosh.

I open my eyes a little and I see my mom crying and my dad is in here too. He is helping my mom but I can see that he is crying too. He has my hand in his. I don't feel that though. I don't see Liam in here. Why didn't he come? Did they not let him? I want him here though, I want to see him one last time.

"Katherine, I know you can make this. Stay with us please." My mom cries to me. Why do they think I can survive this? I made sure I took all the pills, and those are powerful most likely. They numbed my pain.

We arrive at the hospital and I see many people looking at us. I can tell they are fans, well some are. They are all looking, and from what I see they all seem shocked. I don't get why. This is what they all want. My lifeless body gets dragged into a hospital room and they try whatever. I know this all isn't going to work so why keep trying? I don't get it.

My eyes close, my thoughts fade, and I see blackness. This is what I have been wanting forever.

(Liam's p.o.v.)

I watched them bring her into the truck, I watched them drive her away, and I sit here not able to move or process anything. I can’t process anything that has happened, I found her body basically lifeless and now she is being taken away and who knows if she will survive this. It is my entire fault; I made her feel this way. Why did I act so stupidly? This isn’t fair; she deserves to be happy and not wanting to die. She should be here in my arms, not in the truck going to the hospital. That’s not how this is though, it is the complete opposite. I am the one to blame here too. I made her feel this way; I started to make her feel worthless again.

I go back to the hotel and the boys try to talk to me, but I don’t feel like talking it out with them. I messed up everything. She is going to hate me, if she wakes up. Who knows if she will wake up? I enter the room and I call Niall, to see what has happened.

“She is back there now; they are trying everything they can. Ren is back there and I am with Nathan.”

“I can come and take Nathan so you can go back.”

“You don’t have to.”

“He’s my kid, my responsibility; I can take him for you.”

“See you in a few then.” Niall hangs up and I grab everything I need and make my way out.

I keep my head down and I hope no one ambushes me; I really just need to get the hospital. Luckily no one is around when I leave. I keep seeing the image of her lying on the ground looking so lifeless. Her heartbeat so low and her breathing very slow. Her hands and arms being so bloody, she must have lost quite a lot of blood. Who knows how long she was bleeding for? The blade stuck in her hand though, it was like she wanted to die with the blade and pills next to her. I wish I could have gotten there before any of this happened. I wanted that to happen. I wanted to be the hero for her like I always try to be. This time I was too late. She may never be coming back again. I may never see her smile again, her beautiful eyes, I may not be able to hear her voice, see her dance, watch her play with Nathan. This all my be gone forever and all I will have left are the pictures and videos of her.

I don't want just pictures and videos of her, I want her to be here. I need her to be here. I don't think she realizes how much I need her too anymore. I messed that up for her. I hate what I did to her. This is not what I wanted to happened at all. Why can't I be the one she found almost dead? She would be alive. I know I wouldn't be successful with that any time soon. I have tried but always failed; her on the other hand has tried and was almost successful many many many times. I am so scared that this might actually be the end for her.

I get to the hospital and I find Niall quickly. I grab Nathan and Niall runs back to see Katherine. I am scared to see what will happned to her so much, I want her to be okay so bad. She needs to be okay; she can't leave me this fastly. I know she can keep fighting; she has to keep fighting. Her heart has to keep beating, her lungs need to keep breathing in the air they are giving her.

(Niall's p.o.v.)

I run back and I see Ren crying still. I walk over to her and rub her arm.

"She will be okay." I say to her.

"I can't loose her!" She bawls.

"You won't; She has to keep fighting."

"And if she stops fighting?"

"She won't. Don't say or think that. She is a fighter."

She turns to me and cries into my chest. I hold her tightly and kiss her head.

We wait for hours to hear anything back and they have said nothing. I just keep on seeing more and more doctors rush around and I have no idea if that is for Katherine or for someone else. My heart stops beating either way. I see fans all around and they seemed so shocked, yet they wanted all this didn't they? They cyberbullyed her with this shit everyday. Why is this time any different?

I hate not knowing if she is going to live or die. She has to keep this fight going on. She has to; she can't just die on me or any of us. I am still mad she did this. I don't want to feel mad at her though. I know how hard this is for her. It sucks, and I know that for sure.

"No news back?" Liam asks.

"Nope." I sigh.

"Damn; I just want her to be okay."

"I know. It's all so much."

"Yeah.. Look, Niall, I am so sorry. This is all my fault; I never meant for any of this to happen. This should have never happened." Liam tells me and he starts to cry.

"Don't blame it on yourself, the fans ambush her too. Mackenzie has been bothering her too. It''s not your fault."

"It is, and I am so sorry for that. I made her scared of me, and I probably made her feel worthless. I said hurtful things that day."

"It is okay. Don't sweat i; just focus on good thoughts. Best thing we can do right now."

Hours went by and finally a doctor came out.

"Mr. and Mrs. Horan." The doctor calls.

We get up and he tells us to follow him. Liam comes with and we get to go in and see her. We walk in and I almost break down looking at her. Liam walks over to her and he sets Nathan on a chair to continue to sleep.

He looks at her arm and then he reaches out and touches the scars. The wrap around her new cuts is filled with blood; She has the breathing tube in her nose. I turn away and the tears fall down my cheeks. She isn't going to wake up is she?

"She isn't going to wake up is she?" I ask the doctor.

"She will wake up, her breathing isn't stable yet. Her heart beat is on its way to normal. It took a lot to get her stable enough."

This breaks my heart though too. She was very close this time. I almost lost her, again!

*more hours later*

I stayed the night while Liam, Nathan, and Ren went to the hotel. Katherine seems to be doing okay. I end up falling asleep in the chair thinking of a world without my beautiful daughter Katherine Horan.

During the night I woke up to something going off. I soon noticed it was her heart rate going down too low.

"Help! SOMEBODY HELP!" I yell and run over to Katherine.