19 or 384 days part 2 i

A/N so this is the first chapter where there is more than lucy speaking. Too many? Not enough? Tell me what you think
-------------------
I've always been a good child. A good person. A good student. I did nothing to deserve this did I? The worst I've done is called Sam a duck ward. I don't swear very much, if at all - it rots your brain and proves you're not/less inteligent. I'm 18 and I'm still a virgin, I'm not a slut, I don't wear inappropriate stuff, I'm a literal teachers pet and I've always given back.

So as I stare social death in the face, you could say I'm nervous.
Nervous is a bloody understatement. God I hate collage.
Sam flexed and Sapphire wimpered under her breath. I mentally  cursed: Fudge pops... What are we going to do?
I looked towards a door with pleading eyes, looking at my fellow students who who had mirrored fear in their eyes. Genuine fear for us.

Shoot.

Sam continued to advance towards us. I make a decision and began to hobble towards him. Joe hissed but wouldn't moved. Outraged cries from behind us reached my ears as Sam smirked. This clearly was the signal he had been waiting for as he suddenly launched himself towards me, not running but walking at a much faster pace instead of his previous threatening manor.

I blinked and he was in front of me. Another blink and his hand was at the base of my neck. Again.

Deja vu much?

I staggered fowards as Sam dragged me towards an awaiting Maddie and her minions. My cruches fell out my grip as I attempted to keep weight off my knee. It didn't work and I wimpered in pain. He smirked and pulled me towards a locker.
My head hit against the locker and I saw stars. He smirked again. I don't believe that grin ever left his face. It was the last thing I saw before I blanked out.

Then black.

"Wroof"

Joe's PoV

Watching Lucy stand up for us was infuriating. Cute as fuck but infuriating. Even limited on one working knee, she still has a nature that leads her to look after everyone. It was the same with her grandads. Before he died we used to go over there everyday with food, games and stories. When he died she cut off from everyone. It wasn't until he died I relise just how attached they were. They looked after each other and I know she still misses him.

It was in his nature, and it's in hers too.

She hates interference so at first I didn't do anything. Okay, maybe a growl or two, hissing occasionally at my disgust but I felt powerless. You don't disagree unless you want a year of unease and arguments, believe me I tried.

But when his hand clamped over her neck it broke me. Something snapped in sided me. I pushed the feeling down but it was definitely was there . Just before that Lucy got dragged along by Sam, dropping her cruches in the process. I took a half step foward and his mini mes growled. It was kind of comical.

Sam pushed L against the lockers and his hand was around her neck real quick. Her hit the lockers with such force the resounding bang knocked some of the locker doors further down open. I doubt Lucy heard it though, as her head lolled and she lost consiousness. "Woof". That was the last straw. Our code.

I let out a war like cry and charged at Sam. His hand left Lucy's neck and she flopped lifeless to the floor. Something tells me we will be back at the hospital soon but I can't focus on that yet. I shout at Sapph to help Lucy as Maddie walked towards her - ugly bitch wants to hit Lucy as she's fainted and it's the only way she will win.

Sam came towards me. Dan and Derek had the mini mes in front of them so none could advance and Sapphire had Maddie and her minions in her sights.

I turned back to Sam. His right fist came up so I ducked and used the momentum coming back up to pack a punch, using my left hand to create a distraction. He dodged it but went straight into my extended right fist, where it landed in his gut.

He roared and kicked out. I moved swiftly out the way but one of his cronies,  Jaden passed the Dan and Derek wall and grabbed a hold of me from behind.  His strong grip ment I was open to everything. Sam threw punch after punch hiting my arm, upper leg, stomach, shoulder, nose, chest, eye. They kept  coming. No one saw what came next though. Jaden let go as I swung my leg backwards to avoid being hit in the balls and Sam used the distraction.

Sam fucking kicked me in the balls.

The crowd exclaimed in distaste to the low blow and he laughed. I fell to the floor in pain.

He towered over me.

Dan's PoV

Watching Lucy hit the floor and then in turn Joe made me angry. I don't wanna hit the floor but in counting we are out powered 20 to 1, with gem having to fight 18 girls with claws plus two men which isn't happening on my watch. She is not fighting in her condition.

Her promise ring glinted on her finger as her hand balled into a fist. Gems taken gymnastics since she was six which is how she met me 3 years layer, if anything she can use this to her advantage. Jaden turned towards me but Sam like the coward he is picked up Lucy and ran off. In comparison to me Jaden is nothing, I picked him up with ease and launched him across the room into the lockers where he sprawled on the floor in the spot Lucy was in moments before.

The lockers had a Jaden size dent in them. But I ran over to gem to help her. Derek seemed fine. Gem was surrounded by bitches with claw nails, a cut on her check and a blooming bruise on her forehead. On the floor sprawled in pain.

So I helped her. She was my girlfriend after all.

A/N - I'm sorry it has a kinda shitty ending but it's late and I'm already tired during the second week of school *sigh*

Don't be a silent reader

L xxx