Dayum, Samuel

Incase its not clear, parargraphs in itallic bold stuff is a flashback. I know its different to the way i set it out in Lucy's PoV from a while back but this one is suppose to catch him off guard.

Sam's PoV

When you think about it, most guys would kill to be in position right now, lying next to the rated fittest girl in school having just done it with her but looking closer between the lines would reveal how painful that was, both physically and emotionally draining. As I had recently found out, for the both of us.

Maddie was curled up next to me, hugging the duvet instead of me. The sheet covered her fake boobs and other areas I wished not to discuss. She was snoring lightly, her face still showed signs of a faint blush from the unspeakable things I was told to do to her.

I was in my shirt and boxers, everywhere aching as I worked out how would be best to run away. texting people was out, Dad's got a Phone Tracker and monitor that shows when and where I'm using my phone.

I lifted myself gradually of the matress, careful to make no noise as I pulled up my jeans. I rubbed my neck slightly, a habit I picked up from my step dad, the only dad who cares about me, and not about how many hoes his son has fucked.

My Step dad knew about all this fucked up shit, but was in no position to be able to help me. I should have accepted the ride home, but I wanted alone time to sort out my thoughts. Turns out I couldn't do that either.

A small whine escapes maddie's lips as she sleeps, scaring the shit outta me, taking me by surprise and making me jump high in the air. Acting quickly I landed with great agility on the balls of my feet, only wearing socks cushioned the fall and made it less noticeable.

My mind drifted to my DNA dad who was, for some reason that I didn't want to dwell on, here. Maddie's mum is a married model with a classic blond bimbo look about her. Meeting her for the first time she seemed more like a sister then mum to Maddie, but is a bully herself.

Maddie's dad is a buzy account, who, in comparison to her mum, is really old. In reality he's about 40 odd, but her mum is 28 and has had many flings during her marriage.

I would know; Maddie was one of them. Maddie also has nine siblings but they are all with their separate parents (apart from the twins), and half of them have never even met.

Despite hating Maddie and her mum with a passion, her dad is attually quite nice if you ignore the accountant businessman attire and attitude, and I have met all of her sibling.

Matt, Maddie, Manny, Milo, Minni, Micki, Margaret, Molly and Milly. It's hard to believe they are all related, aging from 18 to 11 months with an extremely young mum.

I see them all regularly, and attually enjoy their company.

I walked out the door, thinking about the slaps I would get for walking away, shoving the ear buds back into my ears, once again playing the slow songs play list, this time using my I pod.

Passenger's Let her go blasted un my ears as I jogged back home, taking shortcuts to avoid bumping into people I know.

I ran up to the front porch as the door swung open. I paused my music as my mum pulled me into a tight embrace. I patted her hair akwardly as she looked up at me in a way that broke my heart - she looks at me with a sadness and helplessness in her eyes, forever broken by the prospect of living without her eldest son.

I wished I could help her more but I'm on the verge of breaking down myself. She lets me in and Kevin  ('step' dad) pats me on the back as I defeatedly walk myself upstairs.

I went straight to my en suite, bringing shower gel, shampoo and aftershave with me.

Scrubbing away at myself for an hour resulted in me being tinged pink in places as I roughly scrapped skin off in hope to remove the purple marks she had given me. They went down slightly but my skin would be forever slightly damaged.

I stepped out some time later, after shampoo and more rinse and washes. Grabbing a towel, I briefly patted myself dry, slinging a white shirt and sweatpants on.

This was going to be a long night.

Joe's PoV

Against all logic and reason, I decided to call Sam - surely we are on a similar page.

My hands fumbled with my phone as I tried to type the password into it.

Eventually I got into my phone and the shaking slowed down a little. The number I had was for Sam's old phone, and I hope he had kept his number.

I pressed his contact picture, one him and Cam before shit happened, both of them smiling towards the camera, and Lucy's face she pulled to get their attention, invisible to this photo but perminantly eched indo my brain, now so more then ever.

"Boys? Boys! Booooyyyyyyyss!?" She dragged out the word, dissapointed from the their lack of intrest as she showed off her new camera.

They were staring at something else. The same thing I was looking at - a new girl had walked into the park, called Maddie I think. Lucy looked over her shoulder and did a double take like the rest of us.

She blushed as we looked at her and I remembered how hard it was for her to come out to even us, her best friends, as bisexual, and got a lode of unnecessary hate for it.

It wasn't needed, but it really hurt her, in ways that I am nearly stooping to now.

We looked towards a girl; us at lucy, Lucy at Maddie. None of us tried to make any moves on her - what happened would happen. We weren't allowed to sabotage anything, and had to be happy for the lucky person.

Unless he or her treated lucy badly, because then they would be completely destroyed by the three boys.

I was taken off guard by the sincerity of the treat that even me from four years ago could hold. And deliver.

The phone that had been dialing bleeped loudly, signaling someone was now on the other end, and truly stunning me out of my flashback. I placed the phone to my ears.

"Joe? I thought you and sam despised each other after what happened." I shivered, glad she wasn't here to see me.

I should have expected it. After all, think or speak of the devil, the devil shall show.

------------
A/N so there is quite a bit of heartbreaking, mind blowingly confusing things going round in my head right now so I apologise if this chapter seems more unedited then the last ones. If my updates get more irregular it's because of this, and I'm sorry for the lack of imfomation. In saying that I have managed to upload, and we are now attually going into the story line a bit more.

Bombshells up next guys.

Love you all,

Vote,

Comment,

L xxx