Chapter 2

"Is that really it to your whole big plan?!" England huffed. America had been asking that ever since the two made it back to America's house with Italy.
    "Yes it is. Just put him in the cell." He responded. And then he added, more to himself. "Then we wait for the bait to work..."
    "Huh? What was that last part?" America asked. England shook his head.
    "Ugh, nothing." England set the baseball bat he still had down. "I'm going to go out for a second. Watch Italy, will you?"
     "Pfft! Fine! Not like I had anything else to do." America said, flopping down on a couch. England gave another huff and left. For a while, America just sat there, really unsure of what to do. He eventually got up, intending to go check on Italy when he heard several knocks on the door.
     "Oh hey!" He called. "Who is it? We're a bit busy right now!" He had made it to the door when it burst open, Germany stepping into the home.
      "Whoa! Hey man-"
      "Of course. The Allies. Why didn't I think of you sooner?" Germany said. America tilted his head, confused.
      "Wait, wha-" The American then noticed the glasses Germany held. "Oh, hey! My spare glasses! I wondered where those went!" Germany stomped right over to him, making America instinctively flinch back.
     "Where is he?!" Germany yelled. "I know you have Italy!" America only stared at him, taking a step back before he understood. Germany had worked it out. And the thought that his friend's supposedly 'master' plan to capture part of the Axis was so obvious it could leave a trail made him laugh.
     "Hahahaha! I knew England's plan was too obvious to not leave a trail!" He said, getting a glare much more intense from Germany. America then put on a cocky grin.
      "Get him Alpha!" He yelled. His Golden Retriever came running out, lunging to Germany. Unfortunately for America, Germany had dodged out of the way, pulling something from his belt.
      "Tch! You prefer to send your hounds after me? Fine then." Germany said. The dog lunged again, which Germany dodged again, managing to pull the item from his belt. It was a whip, long and black. He lashed it out towards the dog, leaving a red welt where he hit. The dog whimpered and tried to lunge at him again, only to receive another whip. This one had much more power behind it, sending the dog flying into the nearby wall. Germany put the whip away, facing America once again.
       "Alpha! You heartless bastard!" America yelled, now angry. "I'll get you for this!" Germany took a step closer, dangerously closer.
     "Cut the Shiesße and take me to Italy!" Germany ordered. America flinched back. That's when the American noticed the door was half open, England peering through the crack unseen. The Brit gave him a nod, a look that said 'Just keep him busy for a little while longer!'.
     "....If that's what you want." He said, a grin coming back to his face. Germany was taken back by this.
     "Wha-?!" Something hit him over the head. Germany was sent to the floor, the world spinning. The last thing he saw before blacking out was the grin on England's face, who had possibly come up behind him and was responsible for the blow.