Bad Ending #1

What should I do?

Stop England

Let him talk

You choose: Stop England

"Stop it England." Germany said. England looked at him. Germany was the one person he had thought would believe him.

"But...!!" Germany held up a hand to stop him.

"I thought for a moment you could have answers, but I was wrong. You can't help me." The German said coldly. England stopped short, about to say something.

"I assure you..." He tried saying, getting annoyed now.

"And you can't help Italy nor Austria either. I'm going home. And I'll call a doctor." Germany cut him off, standing. He wasn't going to listen to anymore of this. Italy and Austria both needed help, not some silly legend. "Japan, let's go." He ordered. The Asian nation gave a jump before getting up.

"Y-Yes." He said, giving England an apologetic face before following Germany out.

"Dude, that wasn't a good joke to make." America said, glaring at England. He too then got up, leaving to go back to his brother's bedside.

"But I...!!" England called after the American as he left. His shoulders slumped, why couldn't they just listen to him?!

"Aiyah, one more night wasted for me. I think I'll go lie down a bit." China said, getting up and leaving as well.

"Oh, I'm coming with, I'll protect you from the evil Fauchereve~" Russia added, following China out.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." They could hear China say from the other room

"Wait! I'm not crazy!" England called. He grabbed the book, about to run after them. "I'm serious! Why won't you all listen!?" He glanced back at France, who was the only one left in the room. Surely he still believed him! "France...You...You believe me, don't you?" France gave England a sad shake of the head, glancing away.

"I...No, I think you need to go easy on tea too." He said, getting up and walking out.

"But! Hey! I'm worried about Canada too!! Don't leave! Listen to me!" England called after him. After all of them. Tears sprung into his eyes and he turned, slamming his fist onto the wall behind him. "Listen to me, damn it!" They wouldn't listen. And if they didn't believe him...then...

They were all dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came back home, called the doctors and waited

They said there was nothing abnormal and I was so very worried...

I waited for him to wake up. The doctors tried to make him wake up. But it didn't work

After a few days, Italy passed away in his sleep.

We waited for him to regenerate, but after so long, to all of our shock, his body began to rot like a normal corpse after a week or so.

We had no choice but to bury him, properly holding a funeral as we did so. I couldn't believe this was the last time I'd ever see him. I came home and cried.

A moment later, France suddenly called. He said in a broken voice:

"Canada is dead."

I couldn't believe my ears. Or rather, I didn't want to believe him. But I could clearly hear England sobbing behind France.

A week again after that, we buried him as well. And for the first time in my life, I saw England and America both crying in France's arms.

We came back to Prussia's house. I was afraid of what we were going to find

But alas I was right. Austria never woke up as well.

It's been a month since the funerals of the three. But the pain is still so sharp.

And those were not the last, several kind, loving nations fell asleep only to never wake up again, sometimes with us not even noticing it was too late.

He had hoped that their land could be spared by their siblings, but in time, they too fell under the strange coma spell.

Soon, it even began to affect the countries who grieved heavily for them.

England and America moved out to France's place. France says England is drinking again, and that America hasn't laughed much since.

I wish I'd help, but we don't see each other so often anymore. France assured me that he'd take care of them, but I know he hasn't stopped mourning too.

I saw my brother crying in his room yesterday. He too, is grieving.

Given the circumstances, it is him who will have to make up for Austria at his job, until a solution is found.

Japan seems to have disappeared. The last time I heard from him, he was staying at China's.

I would visit him, but he probably doesn't want to see my face right now.

I still cry a lot myself too. And I know I'll never stop having regrets...

I wonder if I had listened to England, they would still live...

I should've listened to him...

And now it's too late...

Oh boy this was hard for me to write! Just all the emotions in this is unbelievable! But now, next chapter, we'll be able to have hopefully a happier conclusion! When compared to this at least! See you all next chapter! Bye byeeee!