~Chapter one~

A/N This is my interpretation of a Twilight Fan Fiction, I hope you enjoy, and I own no characters besides Annabella in this story.

~Chapter one~

Hi, I'm Annabella Cullen and I'm 11 years old. I live in a small town in the state of Washington called Forks. One morning my sister Renesmee and I were out in the forest near our house. Oh did I mention that Renesmee and I are half-vampires and our whole family is vampires.

     Ok, now that I told you that let's get back to the story. When Renesmee and I got into the woods, everything was normal. So Renesmee and I decided to go hunting. Oh, and to let you know our family are "vegetarian vampires" so we only kill animals. Renesmee and I decided to see who could kill a mountain lion first.

      I sniffed the air around me and found a fresh scent of mountain lion near by. I immediately got into hunting mode. I started searching for the mountain lion. I thought I found it, so I pounced and had a collusion with Renesmee by mistake. She yelled, "Annabella Esme Cullen, what the heck are you doing?"

     I blushed bright red and said, "I'm sorry, I thought you were a mountain lion, the scent was here." After a few minutes of arguing, Emmett (our uncle) came out and scared us to death. We said at the same time, "Emmett, what are you doing here?" He chuckled, "Twin power. Anyways, your mother and father hold you two yelling at each other =. So they wanted me to check to make sure that you guys weren't killing each other."

     We giggled, then ran off to the house, laughing our heads off. When we got inside Bella (mom) and Edward (dad) stared at us and said, "Renesmee Carlie Cullen and Annabella Esme Cullen, what were you two doing, yelling at each other like angry apes?" We just giggled and ran up the stairs to our room.

An hour later mom came up to our room and bangged on our door, "Annabella, come out here right now young lady!" I came out, feeling an over-whelming sensation to scream 'I'm not guilty!' I kept quiet as she showed me my report card:

F
F
D
D
A
B
C
F.

     I asked, rather stupidly, "What's wrong with it?" Mom replied, "You have three F's and are grounded for a week." I said miserably, "Wha...Wha...Why?" She shook her head, pinching the bridge of her nose, she repeated, "I will not allow you to fail with three F's. I am sorry honey." I pouted and said, "Fine."

     Turning, I made my way back inside my room, grumbling to myself. "What was that about?" Renesmee asked, when I came in. "I am grounded for a week, no commenting," I mumbled. Renesmee nodded and I sat down on my bed, thinking. Then i stopped thinking because I remember my dad could read my mind.

      I heard him stomping up the stairs and then bang on the door. "Annabella Cullen, come out here now!" I came out of my room, blushing, and rather shyly I said, "Yes daddy?" He rolled his eyes and replied, "I heard your thoughts and you are--." I interrupted him, "Dad, I am not going to do what I was thinking, I swear on Renesmee." He scratched the back of his tousled hair, head and said, "Well...the...sorry I yelled at you."

     I hesitated a moment before saying, "Apology accepted." I walked back into my room and received a glare from Renesmee when I stepped in. Looking back at her I glared, but not for long before laughter emerged. Alice (aunt) came up to mine and Renesmee's room and pulled me by the arm. "Alice what do you want with me?" I asked. Alice smiled warmly and said, "Bella said your punishment is to come shopping with me." I groaned like my mom; I hated shopping. Alice just smiled, bringing me to her yell Porche 911 Turbo, and threw me inside.

     "Ow," I said as Alice got into the car beside me, smiling. "Alice started driving before she asked, "What's wrong, Annabella?" I stuck out my tongue at her and said, "Like you don't know."

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay that's my fan fiction at least the first chapter, Hope you all enjoyed it :D

Luv all my fans,

~Kenzie