~Chapter ten~

I screamed as Seth came around the corner of the tree, nearly touching my arm. We were playing an arousing, yet immature game of tag. "I'm going to get you," he declared, chasing after me. We were out front of the main house and though clouds covered the sun, it was fairly warm. "No you won't!" I yelled back, jumping over a big rock. I heard his chuckle, so magical, and yet so dorkish. I giggled, until something snagged on my foot, causing me to fall.

I twisted over onto my back and Seth slid to a stop in front of me. "You all right?" he questioned, his eyes gazing on me curiously. I nodded and he reached out a hand towards me. I gratefully grabbed it, but he then teased, "Your it!" I laughed, "I'm going to get you, Clearwater!" He laughed and retorted, "In your dreams, Cullen."

Before the fun could really start, dad called out to me, "Annabella, could you please come here for a moment." I stopped mid-step, and pouted as I made my way to the house. Once I made it up to the porch, I looked up to dad and asked, "Yes?" He arched an eyebrow and replied, "Your grandma, grandpa, and mom should soon here soon, so please be ready to greet them." I nodded, "Will do, dad." He nodded, turning on his heels he made his way back inside.

I smiled and made my way back towards the forest, Seth followed me, keeping close on my heels. "Why didn't you tell me about your grandma comin'," He questioned, sitting down on a fallen tree trunk. He patted the space beside him and I sat down. "I dunno, guess it didn't come up on topic." He shook his head and replied, "Isn't this the first time you'll meet her?" Biting down on my lip, I nodded. He smirked and asked, "Is someone nervous?" I playfully hit him and replied, "NO!"

      His eyes gazed on me, and I felt my face flush. I could hear my dad's Volvo coming up the driveway, signaling the return of my mom, with grandma and grandpa! Butterflies twisted in my stomach, I didn't want to mess up this greeting as I had grandpa Charlie's years ago. I felt glued onto the trunk as the car parked near the end of the driveway. Mom stepped out and so did a lady I presumed to be grandma Renee, then I saw grandpa Phil.

      Seth tried to urge me off my seat, but I sat as still as a stone. I watched as Renesmee ran out the door and up to grandma, wrapping her in a big hug. Dad was following close behind, he was taken into a hug by grandma and a hand shake from grandpa. I wished my legs possed the ability to move, it wasn't until they had started walking towards the door I got up.

      I felt a twinge of jealously as grandma Renee walked up the steps, her arm wrapped around Renesmee. "Come on, you can do it," Seth encouraged, pushing me forward lightly. I took in a breath and made my way behind them, even though they were already through the door.

     When I made it up to the door, I heard the conversation pouring through, "Where's Annabella?" questioned grandma, sounding curious. "Hmm, she should be around here somewhere. Oh, I know you have seen pictures of the twins, but mom when you see them side by side, especially now, you will notice that though certain things are different they look amazingly similar," mom said, sounding distracted.

     Seth opened the door and pushed me inside. I tripped, and even though Seth was not as fast as a vampire he caught me before I fell all the way down. My face was bright red and I looked up to find I had fallen right behind grandma. She turned her blue eye gaze on me, her smile was bright and she said, "You're Annabella!" I laughed, nodding. Seth helped me stand on my feet and grandma grabbed me by the arm, making Nessie and I stand next to each other.

     She gasped, putting her hands to her mouth. "You weren't kidding!" I loved that reaction from people, it always made me laugh. She smiled and grandma Esme poked her head through the kitchen archway. "Well, hello Renee, Phil. I am preparing a lunch for the girls and Seth. Would you like some, it would be no strain on me?" Grandma Renee smiled and said, "That would be excellent, thank you so much Esme."

      Either grandma Renee missed the part about not everyone eating, or she just didn't care. I made my way over and sat down on the stairs, as Renesmee went in full blast telling grandma and grandpa about her amazing accomplishments. I rolled my eyes and Seth sat down next me, "You okay?" he questioned. I nodded and replied, "Yes, it is just Renesmee gets on my nerves. She always tells people about all her amazing talents! No one knows that I have been self teaching myself to play the piano for five years. Well you do but still."

     Seth's mouth gaped open and he asked, "Really? Will you play a song after lunch?" I looked up at the grand piano, then back at Seth, nodding. "I will show my family of my accomplishments." Just then grandma Esme poked her head back out of the kitchen and said, "Time for lunch!" I stood, my knees feeling slightly shaky, but I made my way into the kitchen. I sat myself down in between grandma and Renesmee. Grandma Esme had made sandwiches that the break was oven baked. No one questioned why everyone else wasn't eating, everyone just sat down at the table.

     I finished eating, rather quickly. I had memorized my mom's lullaby my dad made for her, and I was going to play that for them. I went over the notes over and over until everyone was finished eating. "I want to play something for everyone on the piano. if you would follow me please." I closed my eyes, I was fearful of messing up. I had been memorizing the notes in a code in my head, so that dad wouldn't know.

     I overheard my mom whisper to dad, "When did she start playing the piano?" His response was, "I have no idea, love." I held back my laugh and I went up to where the piano was. I replayed the notes in my head once more and setting my hands on the keys, mom's lullaby came through onto the piano. I closed my eyes as I played every note right near perfection, I would never out match my dad at this song, but I enjoyed it anyways.

     I was slightly sad when I had to finish playing the piece, but as I did a sound of applause filled the room. I smiled and I felt arms wrap around me. I looked up to find dad to be there. "That was brilliant," he said, "How did you learn to play?" I bit my lower lip and said, "I taught myself." His eyes widened and he asked, "Really? That is amazing, truly brilliant. Are you able to play another song?" I nodded, smiling. I had memorized grandma Esme's favorite song as well, and without thought, I effortlessly began to play it.

     I re-opened my eyes once I had finished playing, and another roar of applause cut through the room. I felt relived, I had finally shared that talent with my family. I stood up and made my way down from the piano. Mom took me into a hug and said, "You never should of hidden that talent from us, you are honestly amazing at playing the piano. As good as your father prehaps."

     Excitement bubbled inside of me, I was happy, grandma Renee grinned at me and said, "Nice job, Annabella!" I got all giddy, but my bubble soon bursted when yet again Renesmee stealed the limelight away from me and showed grandma some cool tricks she could do out on the grass. it was like this for the rest of the weekend, I would try to show grandma something, but Nessie would scoott her booty and show her something more extrodinary.

      When grandma and grandpa left on Sunday, they both barley said a goob-bye to me, but gave a nice big hug to Renesmee. Well it might of helped if I had been quicker in getting ready, but still doesn't mean they couldn't wait for me to be fully ready to give me a hug! Goes to show ya, Renesmee is a self- centered sister, alway prying for attention.

___________________________________________________________

Oh my gosh, 1,000+ reads, thank you soooo much. I can't even explain to you how happy I am! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, also keep reading and voting, also commenting! I have a question though, if you could please comment below what good nicknames there are for Annabella, it is just hard to keep calling her Annabella all the time. Thank you again to all my readers!~KrazyKenzie4