~Chapter thirty-five~

I walked through the halls, in search of my next class, I hated trying to shove through students to reach my class. Monday mornings people walked around like zombies, even some teachers trudged slowly through the hallways. I was glad when my French room came to view I was all glad to reach it.
     Walking in I only found a few students in it all ready. Taking my normal seat next to Baileh I pulled out my binder and waited impatiently.

     The bell still hadn't rung and Baileh leaned closed to me and whispered, "Do you wanna hang out on Friday?" It was a little odd for him to ask me that, since we have not hung out in quite a while, but with a smile I looked at him.

     "That sounds fun," I let him know, as the bell rang for the start of class. The hour seemed to drag agonizingly long, I guessed I just wanted to be out of school already. When the bell rang, I flew up out of my seat, heading down the hall to my next class, and to the class after that. 

     The bell signaling lunch was a sort of relief bell. Coming out of my classroom, I headed to my locker to put my stuff away and grab my lunch. Baileh came up out of no where and we walked together to our lockers. "What are we gonna do on Friday?" I questioned.

     A smirk popped onto his features as he replied, "Oh that is for me to know and for you to find out my friend." Frowning I did not inquire further for the bell rang for class to begin. Sitting down for an hour was agonizing after awhile. I knew a lot of French and this was review for me. When the bell signaled an end to this class, I was grateful.

     I felt like I was on autopilot until finally lunch came around the corner. I grabbed my lunch and headed off towards the cafeteria. Parker greeted me as we met up by the door. 

     "Want to eat out in the courtyard?" Parker asked, looking longingly at the outside eating area. Smiling, I nodded, as she took my hand towing me out into the warm outside. Taking a seat at the uncomfortable benches, I pulled out my turkey sandwich.

     "How's your day been going?" I asked, Parker.

      "It's school, as ever amazing as it can get I suppose. I wish we didn't have to learn and we could hang out with our friends the whole day," she complained, biting into a roll. I giggled, watching as Baileh and Renesmee made their way over to us.

     "Hey sis," Nessie said, taking a seat inbetween Parker and I. Baileh took a seat next to Parker, whcih made me happy.

      "What's up?" I wondered.

      "The sky of course," she exclaimed, digging into her lunch bag. That made me laugh and I gently pushed her. A slight breeze ruffled my hair, but dulled the rising heat from the sun some. This weather was nice, but it meant my family couldn't go outside around people. Unless they claim they went overboard on the sparkly lotion.

     Laughing at my person joke, everyone gave me an odd look. Shrugging I devoured the rest of my sandwich. 

     "Pig," Bai commented as I finished chewing.

     Grinning, I shoved a whole thing of string cheese in my mouth and replied, "Yup, that's me!" An uproar of laughter started around the table. Even Baileh and I began laughing. I always questioned our age and then I remembered who cares, we were in 8th grade. Gazing around, I realized that I am lucky to have my friends, they were great people.

     The bell chimed for lunch to end and we all sighed, making our way to deal with the rest of the school day. 

     Heading to my last class of the day I was happy to have it with Parker. She was a great jouralism buddy, and we got a lot done together. After finishing the last sentence of our paper we were allowed to leave 10 minutes early since the teacher had nothing else for us to do.