~Chapter Thirty-Four~

Advancing on ahead of my family, I wondered Seattle by myself. It was Saturday so there was no school and I was fully healed and bouncy. Just wanting to explore the city, I looked in every shop I passed, occasionally disappearing into one or another.

     "Annabella," I heard my mother call as I came out of a candy store. Looking back, I found her, Ness, and dad all coming up to me, "I never said you could roam freely," she scolded. Sighing, I nodded reluctantly, keeping pace with dad.

     Living in Forks had sheltered me from the way streets worked. Currently we were striding through a quite busy sidewalk. I hated shoving through people, but finding it necessary I did it. As we descended into a less crowded street corner, we met up with the rest of the family.

     "What is the rest of our plans? Wandering around aimelessly has ceased to amuse me," grandpa told us.

     "Aw, come on dad! Wandering is the best thing that you can do on a boring day," Uncle Emmett put in, with the reward of a smack on the head from Aunt Rosalie. Giggling, I leaned against the nearest buildings' wall I looked up at the words written on the wall. It was slightly difficult to read at first, but then I deciphered that it said: Seattle Trampoline & Tumbling. Curiosity got the best of me as usually and I began to creep down the building, in search of the entrance.

     I found a door at the end of the building, a slight smirk crept onto my face, as I entered the building. Finding the inside slightly cool, I pulled my jacket tighter on me and glanced around. The inside reminded me of a warehouse, however I was standing in a lobby. To my left a wall lined with cubbies held shoes and other stuff, as well there was a vending machine withe healthy looking food in it. To my right was what looked to be an office where people were wandering inside.

     Stepping further into the facility I was astounded to find what stood in front of me. In a huge open area there were at least five trampolines, five long floors, four long trampolines, and possible six runways with smaller angled looking trampolines that stood at the end of it. I watched as a person ran down one of the runways and did impossible tricks onto it and off it. They landed without taking a single step.

      Gawking I turned around and almost ran into a woman. "Excuse me," I said, trying to side step her.

     "Do you know what this sport is?" the woman questioned a smile dancing off her nice features. Shaking my head, the woman continued to talk, "This is called Trampoline and Tumbling, or T&T for short. It consist of doing tricks on a trampoline, tumbling down a rod-floor, and doing tricks on and off a double-mini," she gestured at each object as she told what they were called, "My daughter Ashleigh is level 9 on all three events which is really phenomenal. My name is Denise."

      I thought for a moment and asked, "Do you think there is room for me to try this sport?" Denise gave me a cheery smile.

"Yes, of course. They are always looking for new people to participate in this sport. It is known by few, but very beneficial, and also exciting. This team is great as well, we are all like a mini family," she replied, as a girl with a bouncing blond ponytail came through the gate that led to the floor.

      "Hey mom, I just need to change and we can leave," the girl said in a high clear voice. Denise nodded, so I assumed that she was Ashleigh. "Who's this?" Ashleigh asked, stopping by us.

     "I'm Annabella," replying immediately, since I had not told Denise my name. Ashleigh gave me a smile, before she grabbed a big duffel bag and headed into the nearby bathroom. As I began to leave again, I saw my dad walk through the door.

     "Annabella Cullen, I swear we have to place a toddler leash on you," he ranted. I giggled, imagining a little monkey back-pack on me, with my dad holding a leash.

     "Daddy, can I do T&T? Please," I asked without thought.

     "Why in the world would you want to do TNT? It is dangerous and no one approve of it?" he asked, a look of horror crossing onto his face. Denise turned to him and explained everything, while I went to go take a seat on one of the benches near the cubbies. I watched Denise talk to my dad and paid attention to his many facial expressions. His last one was understand and a sort of excitement that he could only compose. Nodding to Denise, he came over to me.

     "Well, Annie. Are you positive you would like to do this sport?" he asked, a serious hint in his voice. With a nod, dad continued, "I will pay for you to try it out on Monday and if you do not like it then we will not continue in this sport. However if you do then you will choose days you would like to go to practice and we will do them. You have to stay committed though!"

     A huge grin shot on my face as I said, "Thank you! I promise I will do my best judgement on if I will continue through this!" With a nod dad went over to the front desk and started talking to the secretary. Giddiness engulfed me as I awaited my dad to leave the front desk. Denise and Ashleigh left a few minutes later and I waved to them.

     After about 15 minutes dad finished signing me up and led me trough the door. We headed up the street and back to where everyone was still discussing what to do for the rest of the day. Dad left my side and went to go talk to mom. Renesmee came over to me.

     "Where did you disappear to?" she wondered, looking around us.

     "I found this gym, that does stuff on trampolines, rod-floors, and double-minis. It is called T and T. On Monday I get to try it out! It's really amazing looking," I gloated, a smile spreading across my face. Renesmee nodded, but said no more. 

     We soon decided just to head to the park and ended up spending the rest of the day there being goof-balls.

                                                     Tomas's Point of View

I glance over my fellow vampires feeling a sense of accomplishment. I had plenty to spare, the Cullen girls would be no match to my men, they are only half-vampire anyways. They were abominations to the vampire race and needed to be killed. Looking at each and everyone of my vampires, I spoke,

     "Soon, we will have our chance to get our hands on Annabella and Renesmee Cullen. They will be no more. If there is anyone here that is unable to harm a sweet looking little girls, leave now and you will not live with a guilt," when no one made an attempt to move, I continued, "We have a trap for miss Annabella. Her best friend has agreed to work with us."

     Looking to the door, the child walked in, looking slightly frightened. "Mr. Baileh Peterson has agreed to assist us in our quest. He has given up his love for Annabella and will do anything in his power to help lead her and possible her sister to their deaths."

     An uproar happened, as vampires agreed to the idea.  I look over to see my colleague Adam, coming up to me, "Tomas, are you sure of this? Do you think he will actually be of use?"

     Looking into Adam's cautious red eyes, I replied, "Indeed my friend, Baileh will be of great use to our cause."

______________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait, I have no time to write! I will try to write more, but sadly no promises, thanks for being amazing and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! ~krazyKenzie4