~Chapter three~

The grass grazes my skin as I spread my body out. It was cloudy, but nice and warm. I felt like rolling around. The way the grass felt, sent shivers down my spine and I was in my bliss free world, no one to bother me or yell at me. That is until Aunt Alice comes storming out of the house and smile spread across her face. "Guess what time it is?" she asked, a gleeful note in her voice. I knew what time it was and I was trying to avoid it.

     Once my mom discovered cutting mine and Renesmee's hair didn't do anything to the curls she told Aunt Alice and Aunt Rosalie that they would TRIM it every few months. Oh no, Alice didn't understand TRIMMING she understood cutting! A few years ago she had cut off 90% of my beautiful brown hair. Like me, my hair grew extremely fast, but still, I disliked the factor that she had cut my hair at all.

     "Come on, Annabella. It's time," Alice said, a wicked look crossing in her eyes. I had an over-whelming sensation to bolt inside and hide behind my dad's leg. Alice smirked and I bolted, but to trip over the door way. I stumbled and caught myself with a chair. I saw Renesmee, waiting patiently on a chair. For her a hair cut didn't matter, Aunt Alice had never done anything like she had done to mine. Nessie gets to keep her lenght but Annabella doesn't!

     Aunt Rosalie came into the kitchen and glanced at me, "Annabella, I will do your hair this time, all right? Alice will do Ness's hair." Aunt Rosalie understood my likeness to my hair, as she loved her beauty, her hair was her pride and joy. I nodded, smiling. I flipped myself onto the already prepared seat and awaited her to cut my hair. Like I knew she would Aunt Rose only trimmed it, but also made layers in my hair, I smiled. I had always pleaded for Aunt Alice to do layers, she said the wouldn't form to my face!

     Once Aunt Rose released me, I ran off to find a mirror. The layers, mixed with my curls fell very nicely on my face. I smiled, happy with the results. My mom walked past then stepped back. Squatting down slightly she wrapped her arms around me. "Your aunt did a nice job, didn't she? I love the way they shape to your face," she commented, kissing my cheek, she walked off. I turned around and ran to give Aunt Rose a hug. "Thank you," I said joyously.

     I ran over to Aunt Alice and gave her a hug as well, since I still loved her. I ran into the living room, tripping as I forgot the step that led into there. I had to start my studies, since Renesmee and I both agreed we did not want public learning, we found an on line classroom that we went off of. We were also in higher standards classes that schools in Forks didn't have. They also didn't want to have to worry about having to switch schools, just in case we had to move.

      We moved to Canada for only two years then moved back because I think Jacob didn't wanna have to run back and forth. He had imprinted on Renesmee, so he was undoubtedly loyal to her. I flipped on my laptop and found I had a math test to complete. I sighed, I hated pre-algebra, but I was ready for it at the same time. I tied my hair back into a ponytail and concentrated on my test, examining each problem with careful concentration. I had only an hour to complete my test, if I hadn't finished I would have had to finish tomorrow.

     I finished with five minutes to spare and I finished a ELA test with fifty minutes to spare. My studies were done for the day, since I had done the rest in the morning. I was playing around on my computer, when grandma came over to me. "Hey sweetheart," she said, sitting next to me. "Hi, grandma," I said, smiling. "Love your hair," she said, almost sounding like she wanted to be a teenage girl. I suppressed a laugh and said, "Thank you!" She smiled, a glint of happiness waved through her eyes and she asked, "Finished with your studies?" I nodded.

     "Good girl," she said, tousling my hair. I giggled and playfully pushed her hands away. It amazed me that my mental state was suppose to me fourteen, but I still acted six. Grandma started tickling me and giggled, trying to move away from her. I was ambushed from the other side by grandpa. They had planned this! "Aww," I screamed, but my laughter over showdowed it. "You win! You win," I shouted and grandpa picked me up and asked, "Is that our motive? Winning?" I laughed and shrugged. He passed me to grandma and she switched me to where I was on her back and I held on.

     She took off up the stairs and into my room where she set me down on my bed. "Wait here," she said. I had no idea what was going to happen, but I tensed. Looking around and then suddenly I was being sprayed by three different water guns. It was Uncle Emmett and Jasper, also my dad. I screamed, trying to cover the water from hitting me. I knew why they were doing this, I was harder to get to smile, then Nessie was so they had to do it manually. Grandma and grandpa had to make sure I was finished with my studies so we could start this.

      Renesmee was standing by the door, so I ran and hid behind her. She screamed as the water hit her, since they were aiming to me. Both Renesmee and I ran, she was their target now as well. I tripped going down the stairs, I rolled down one step, and then I gripped onto the railing, pulling myself up. They continued to spray me with the water guns and then I shouted, "I surrender, I surrender!"  Uncle Jasper tilted his head to the side and said, "Hmm, does she really?" I gave them a pleading look and my father nodded, "She is worthy, she will smile."

     Uncle Emmett was the closes one to me and he reached out a hand. My hands were wet, but he gripped onto the easily, pulling me to my feet. I looked over to see a wet Renesmee, hiding behind mom. I held back a laugh and walked up the stairs. I changed into a clean pair of clothes and walked back out. Everyone was now seated in the living room, their lovers near them or on top of them. It amazed me how much love can be connected in this family.

     Mom, dad. Uncle Emmett and Aunt Rosalie. Aunt Alice and Uncle Jasper. Grandpa Carlisle and Grandma Esme. Even somewhat Jacob and Renesmee, even though they weren't allowed to have a serious relationship. The phone went off and I ran to grab it, slipping though, I still got the phone. Without glancing at the caller ID I said, "Hello?" My grandpa Charlie's voice was on the other end and he asked, "Okay, which are you Annabella or Renesmee. I know your voices have different tones, but I get confused."

     I giggled and said, "I'm Annabella." He cleared his throat and said, "Ahh, okay. How ya doing?" I smiled and replied, "Great, thank you! Do you want to speak to mommy?" I heard the smile in his voice and he said, "Yes please, sweetheart." I did a penguin slide across the floor, then ran to hand the phone to my mom. I sat down, leaning against the chair mom and dad were sitting on. Dad had his legs down and he wrapped them around me, inclosing me in them.

     I giggled, feeling again like a six year old. I tried sliding out of them, but was caught by his feet. "Oh my child, you will not escape," teased my dad. Mom can talk loud, I thought and was rewarded with a light thump on the head from dad. I giggled and managed to slip out of dad's grasp. I started crawling away, but under my own stupidity ran into the couch. I rolled onto my back and started having laughing spasms. I could feel every eye on me, which made my face go bright red, but I continued to laugh.

     "I think we need a doctor," commented Uncle Jasper, which was funny since grandpa was here. I started, trying to stand, but the attempts were failures since the laughter held me to the ground. My mom had gotten off the phone with grandpa and was now trying to calm me down, as was Uncle Jasper. The attempts were useless.

     About an hour later I had finally settled down and was in bed, reading a nice good, book. I had chocked on my laughter, so grandpa said to settle me down was to make me stay in bed. One thing he needed to learn was I was bad at listening to people...