Chapter 3. Sweater weather

Your pov.

You were very confused, why was peter acting so, Flirty? Yes you enjoyed, no you loved it. but it wasn't like him. He never really flirted, maybe once in a while he would, but all day? No way.

The lunch bell rang, and you quickly jolted up and ran to peter so you can get the best lunch table. Peter smiled when you grabbed his arm and rushed him to the cafeteria, you saw Sam Alexander,  Ava , Luke, Danny sitting at the best table in the cafeteria, you waved to them and they waved back. Running over to them you smiled.

"Hey guys!" You yelled towards them giving them a big white smile.

"Hey." They all replied.

"Hey babe." Sam smirked at you, You rolled yours eyes.

"Sam! (Y/N) told you she doesn't like being called that." Peter quickly defended you.

"When did she ever say that? Plus any girl who be lucky to be called babe by me." Sam said cockily, with a smile plastered on his face.

"Oh put a sock in it, Bucket-, I mean Sam." Ava  Replied, But all you could wonder was why was she going to say bucket?

"Oh, Ava no need to get jealous, Do you want me to call you babe too?" Sam asked Ava, laughing.

Ava quickly punched Sam in the arm hard, making all of us too laugh. I sat down on the seat and peter sat next to me, You loved how you were next to peter every single day. Peter than touched your hand, and you blushed. He then looked at you, seeing that you were looking at him. He quickly retrieved his hand, and you looked down at the table disappointed...Maybe he didn't mean it. Probably was an accident

~*~

The finally bell rang, But you just left the classroom, you didn't bother to wait up for peter. You were still sad about what happen at the Lunch room, You took it as rejection. As the left the school, you waited in front of the school, even know you would sad, you couldn't leave peter. You loved him. He finally came out.

"You ready?" He said. It was still raining and it was very cool. All you wore was a sweater and he had like three jackets on.

"Yeah." You shivered, crossing your arms for more heat. Peter didn't ride his skate board, he wanted to walk with you.

"So, want do you want me to come over to your house for the science project?"  You asked, still very cold, you forgot your umbrella in your locker.

"Umm, actually can we go to your place? Aunt Mae has her old lady book club." Peter stated, both of you laughed. But your were extremely cold, you kept shivering over and over again. Peter started to notice.

"Are you cold?" Peter asked.

"No." You lied.

"Oh really? Your teeth are chattering." Peter smirked. Taking off his 3 jackets and placing them on you.

"Oh no, you don't have to do that." You said trying to take the jackets off.

"No, wear them."

"Thanks, at least i am not freezing." You said.

"Your still cold?"

"A little but i am fin-" Suddenly, Peter pulled you into a tight hug, trying to warm you up. He rubbed your arms and back. You were blushing a really dark red. You wanted to stay in  this position, and you did, you were walking down the street together, but arms around each other. All the way to your house.

Still wearing his jackets...