Chapter forty two. Go time

"Okay, One hour. Be ready." Captain America called put, polishing his shield, I sunk deeper into the red  velvet couch as I wrapped my hand around peter. Peter tensed and shook his leg rapidly, making a tapping noise on the marble floor.

"Are you okay?" You asked, Peter didn't reply, he just kept looking down at the the ground, as his face showed on the clean marble, He was blurry in the floor reflection, he seemed to study it as you rubbed his back with your free hand. Captain America looked at you giving you a questionable look. Surly Peter been on plenty of more missions, why was he so worried?

"I will be back." Peter jerked up from the couch and jogged towards the  bathroom, Tony walked into the room, looking at Peter go away, asking no questions.

"Peter? are you okay? It been twenty minutes and we are getting ready to leave soon and-" Before you could continue, Peter opened the bathroom door and grabbed you and pushed you in, "Peter, whats wrong?"

Peter held his head in his hands and made a crying noise and sniffled, "I can't do this. It is to much, why does it have to be Harry? Why? He my best friend, and now he wants to kill me. And it so much."

"It okay-"

"Stop! Please, It is not okay, everyone says that but it the opposite, how can anyone say it okay?"Peter cried and then quickly hugged you, He then cried into your costume, sniffling and tightening his grip, "How do you do it? How (Y/N)?"

"Your asking me?" You asked, tightening your grip around him, "Your the amazing one, your the real hero." You pull away from your hug and look him in his puffy eyes, you stare at him then kiss him, long and hard. You then pull away, heavy breathing.

"Peter, I lo-" You stared to say, but Captain America quickly knocked on the door.

"IT'S GO TIME!"

~*~

"Why a car?" Tony whined, You rolled your eyes and Black widow sighed.

"Because they can't know we are coming. We need to be sneaky." Hawkeye said looking out the window.

"Don't you think that a car full of people dressed as superheros is very, I don't know, SUSPICIOUS!" Tony yelled.

"Please be quiet." You snapped at him. You needed to think, If captain America didn't interrupt you would have told Peter you loved him, But were you ready for that?

The car then stopped, You looked at Peter and he looked at you, squeezing your hand.

"What is this?" Black widow snapped. You snapped your head to the windshield from the middle seat, it was a stand still traffic and you saw a car fly your way, Thor ordered everyone out of the car before the other car slammed into yours.

"What was that?!" You yelled, happy that you had your mask on, so nobody saw your face while the citizens were running for their life. Thor and Captain America started running towards the action of flying cars slamming into other cars. You quickly followed them as did the others, and all you saw was a mechanical Rhino suit throwing cars and guys with heavy armor and wearing  heavy weapons shooting and tying up hostages.

"HOW DID THEY KNOW WE ARE HERE?! THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO BE AT THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE!" Hawk eye screamed of frustration, Thor tried to clam him down, whole Tony tried to figure out how they got information of where their knew we would drive to get to the bridge and why there here and not there.

Rhino then looked over to us, the group of heroes and laughed, and stared at Peter.

"Ah, Peter. I been waiting for you." He said in his Russian accent.

I didn't check this so there can be errors and maybe not make sense, sorry.

"