Chapter 35. Green eyes

You walked to the grey tombstone, gulping, trying not to cry. You felt under dressed, sweat pants and a navy blue sweater and sneakers. You had your (H/L) hair in a bun and you carried your phone in your hand, having your backpack rest against your back, causing warmth.

"Max Dillon." You whispered under your breath, you stood right in front of the tombstone now you had a tear stream down your cold cheek, you quickly wiped it off and fell to your knees.

"I am sorry. So sorry." You cried out, " More people should have come to your funeral, I should of saved you not kill you."

"Um, hello?" You heard a unfamiliar voice say, you quickly shot up to see a guy your age, wearing a black beanie, black bomber jacket, black pants and plain white shirt and wore down sneakers.

"Oh, um, hi?" You said slowly, getting up and wiping your tears, the mysterious boy  stood five tombstones away, how could you not see him? But that didn't matter, in seconds you found yourself walking towards the gut,

"Um, You know Max Dillon?" He asked, you now stood right in front of him, his green eyes stunned you and his jawline was sharp.

"Why?"

"Cause, no one ever visit him, only on the day of his funeral, well, only 3 people showed up. Kinda sad." He said, in a handsome deep voice.

"I guess you can say I am somewhat a friend."

"Really? A friend? Well sorry to be a  eavesdropper, but I heard you say 'I should of saved you not kill you.'"

You panicked! what if he reports you or turns you into the police!?

"Oh! NO NO NO NO NO, I didn't mean it like that! Me and um, Max use to play around, you know, saying that we would kill each other or ummmm-" You lied, you never had a full conversation with a Max, but you needed to save yourself, even if it was the stupidest excuse ever, it didn't even make sense.

"Yeah, okay, I am just gonna pretend I didn't hear you say the whole, Killing part."

"Umm, thanks?"

"Yeah, anytime, So I was wondering....um....,Look I need you."

"Me? I BARELY KNOW YOU!"

"Look, I told my best friend that I had a 'girlfriend' and that isn't true." He said, you stood there shocked, he didn't have a girlfriend? He was so handsome, "So, My best friend wants to meet her, and look I am kinda a nerd and no girl wants to go out with me, so I was wondering, can you come to the french cafe downtown new York, next to Starbucks? I will be willing to pay."

"Umm, I mas sorry, but, I don't know you. You could be trying to kill me."

"NO No No! I promise, look!" He quickly dug into his pocket to reach for his high school I.D. card with his yearbook picture plastered on the card, he looked so good, He did go to high school, and he was a student, looking at the card his full name was, Jack P. Henry.

"I am not sure."

"PLEASE!"

"Fine,  will meet you there."

"At 12:00pm, okay. I will text you you address and details about me, so If my best friend try to quiz you, which he will."

"Okay, so umm what are you doing in a cemetery?"

You two talked for another hour, until it got to dark to see. You ran home, sprinting, You finally reached your new home, Aunt mae and rushed to Peter room, you had to share because there wasn't enough rooms to have your own. Peter questioned your lateness, where you were, and why you weren't at the Shield carrier, he seemed kinda of mad that one of his teammates got hurt in your prank war, even know the boy side didn't prank you at all. But you didn't hear or pay attention to Peter at all.

You were to busy texting Jack.