Chapter 37. Special Mission

"Sam." You said lowly, slowly walking to the edge of his hospital bed, you took in the familiar scent of the S.H.I.E.L.D carrier hospital rooms, since you only been away from the place less than two days.

"He really hurt. When he slipped he hit his head hard and Weirdly fell into a coma." Peter said with a heavy sigh. It tricked your mind to think one slip could easily put someone into a coma, especially a superhero who been punched hard multiple times.

"I am so sorry for this." You cried out turning to Peter, then to Sam. Sam body seemed lifeless as he lied straight on the hospital bed not making some cheesy joke.

"(Y/N) I am sorry for this." Peter turned to you with a smile.

"Huh?"

"GOT YA!!!!!!" Four Familiar voice yelled, you quickly turned to Sam to see him sitting up and laughing as hard as he could, You turned to your right to see Peter in motion to give you a side hug. And you turned around to see Danny and Luke laughing walking into Sam hospital room.

"What? Was this a joke?" You spat out coldly, But the boys didn't seem to catch on to your harshness in your voice.

"Not a joke, A prank." Sam managed to say in between his laughs, You turned to Peter who still hugged you.

"Yeah.We knew you put Oil on the floor so we pretend Sam got hurt. But hey, No harm no foul." Luke laughed out. You stood there in shock and disbelief. NO HARM NO FOUL? Did they know you got suspended from the team?!

"Yeah, why are you so tense (Y/N)? It was just a silly prank." Peter still laughed, along with the rest of the gang. You felt your blood boil and your fist clenched.

"Silly prank?" You questioned in a hashes tone which seemed to settle down the laughing and increased the tension, "Silly prank, huh? Really? I got suspended from the team because of you guys!"

"Really?" They all said in unison, You sighed a heavy sigh and rolled your eyes.

"YES REALLY! Both me and Ava. Where did you think Ava was the last two days? And where did you think I was?"

"How were we suppose to know?" Peter spat out, which raised everyone attention to him, he pulled away from his side hug and gave you a death glare, "You were to busy texting and daydreaming about Jack. Of course we all thought you blew off the  team to go hang out with him."

"Oh really? Okay then,that was the most hypocritical thing you every said, says the guy who spent all his time with Gwen Stacy when he had a girlfriend. So don't accuse me for things, and you don't even know Jack! You know what Parker, can you stop being so jealous all the fricken time? We been over for over a year. And think just because I was in a coma I forgot about everything you did to me!" You screamed to him, You were so done of crying all the time, and pouting and feeling sorry for your self. You needed to take control of yourself and stand stand. You cried to much to do this.

"What is all this screaming about?" You heard a unfamiliar voice call from the entrance of the hospital room, you turned around to come face to face with director fury, "Surprise to see you here Agent (Y/N), I thought I had you suspend."

"Yes director fury, I came to see Sam and-" You started to say but was rudely cut off.

"Shh...." Director Fury said, He walked passed you and Peter and came face to face with Sam, "Hello Agent Sam, I see you lied about your critical medical condition. I had to suspend two of my Agents because of you, Care to explain why?"

"Um....see It was a prank war-" Sam stated to say but was rudely cut off by the same firm tone.

"Ah I see. Well, there has to be a punishment." Fury said with a smirk, I could practically hear Sam gulp, and so did the rest of the boys. It was bound to happen that Fury would figure out Luke, Danny and Peter were in this to, "Sam, Luke and Danny, you are on cleaning duty for 3 months and you have to do extra 20 laps for training for 6 months. And Parker and (L/N) you will be on a special punishment."

You gulped. You have another punishment?!

"Since you two seem to not get along, you will go on a special mission with each other." Fury said.

You sighed of relief.

"And you guys will have a special guest joining you too." Fury said, "The avengers."