Chapter 11. Freaks

peter pov

I woke up to some interesting news, Norman Osborn just died last night. I felt bad because I had an amazing night with (Y/N) ....but Harry....I don't even know. But I truly love (Y/N), with all my heart, it felt good to just finally have her all mine.

I walked over to OSCORP to talk to Harry, When then went to the Park and talked. Once I mentioned (Y/N) Harry clenched his hands on the railing. It was really weird, I try to shrug it off tho.

I walked back home getting a text from (Y/N):

Hey, come over to my house in 10 minutes? It really important

I quickly sprinted towards her house, She said it was really important. And I want her to know I would be there for her whenever she needs. I reached her house getting into the elevator. I reached her penthouse and walked out of the mental death trap (I hate elevators, I call them death traps.)

(Y/N) walks over to me wearing Red short shorts and a big over sized t-shirt. I quickly grabbed her waist and she laughed, I loved her so much. Especially her laugh and smile. It was my job to make her happy and treat her like the queen she is.

I wrapped my hands around her waist a little tighter, she giggled which made me laugh. and quickly hosteled her over my shoulder which made her scream my name. I laughed more, playfully and gently putting he on the couch. I climbed on top of her, leaning to her ear.

"Wear did you get that over sized T-shirt?" I whispered in her ear playfully. But i was also kinda nervous, Was she dating another guy before me?

"Wouldn't you like to know." She playfully laughed out, which made me raise a eyebrow. I smiled and kissed her, "Don't worry Peter, You are my one and only and you will always be."

My smile grew bigger while I kissed her neck, She kept laughing then let out a small groan. She quickly pushed me off, which kinda hurt my feelings. I looked at her, showing my hurt feelings, she quickly wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"I am sorry....It just....I am nervous." She said, looking towards the ground. I grabbed her waist and sat her on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"About what?" I said kissing her neck again, she let out a small giggle.

"I UM....been keeping a...um...a secret." she sighed out, I was nervous, I don't want to lose her. If I lose her I lose myself, "Don't freak out okay?"

Before I could respond, She got off my lap and faced me. She held her hand out and suddenly Electricity came out of it, making a sizzling sound. I stared in disbelief.

"You have powers?" I said, My eyes widened. She didn't look at me, all she did was nod.

"That not only that." She said, she then stared levitating from the couch, then she flew up to the ceiling. I raised my head, then saw her form a cloud?! The cloud turn white to a very dark gray in a matter of seconds. and The cloud let out droplets of rain, they landed on top of my head. She then made the clouds disappear and she flew back down to the couch. Not looking at me.

"You probably think I am a freak, and hate me for keeping this from you." She sighed out.

"Are you kidding me?! I am a human spider and I kept my secret from you. I am more of a freak....Not that you are a  freak,." I said, I was wowed that she had powers.

I then kissed her, which seemed to brighten her mood. I slowly but Regretfully pulled away from our kiss.

"What wrong?" (Y/N) said, with her enchanting (E/C) eyes.

"Umm....I forgot to tell you....Harry father died." I said slowly, which made her eyes widen. She the quickly jumped off the couch and ran towards her room.

"Where are you going?" I yelled so she can hear me from upstairs.

"I am changing. I am going to go see Harry!" She yelled back.

"Why are you changing?! I loved you in your short shorts!" I yelled back, with a smirk.

"I hate you." You yelled.

"You don't mean that."

Then electricity hit my body, making me shake and gave me a huge shock.

"Oh yes I do." (Y/N) said running down the stairs, and giving me a kiss before leaving to see Harry.

~*~

Your pov

You reached OSCORP and reached the front t desk. With a lady  typing on her computer. and her bun looking as if she took hours to make. She then looked at me but the quickly at her computer again. you scoffed, which caught her attention.

"Yes ma'am?" She sighed out, giving me a annoyed look.

"I am here to see Mr.Osborn." You said trying to give her a smile. You quickly flattened out you skirt.

"Do you have an appointment?" She quickly said, with a smirk. Knowing you didn't have one. But a to unfamiliar voice cut in.

"She doesn't need one." The voice said as you looked up seeing the one and only Harry Osborn.

"Hello, Mr.Osborn." You said, shaking his hand, but he pulled you into a hug.

"Please (Y/N),  call me Harry." He said pulling away from the hug, "We are friends."

"We are?" You said in question.

~*~

You reached Harry Office and she ran to the hug window, staring in awe. The view was amazing. The city was beautiful and It felt god to be above the city and not the city being above you.

"You like the view don't you?" Harry asked, putting his hands on your shoulder. You turned around.

"Yeah, It's beautiful." You replied. He smiled at you.

"That not the only beautiful thing I am looking at right now." You couldn't help but blush. But you clearly knew you were with Peter. and if Harry tried to do anything with you....You would  throw him out the window.

"So umm, I heard about you father and-"

"Lets not talk about me. Let's talk about you." He said interrupting you, "So do you have a job? Boyfriend? House?"

"I um, actually don't have a job I been looking for one that pays well." You said quickly. Yes you know your parents had very good money, But you didn't want to be there charity case. You wanted to make your own money.

"Great. I have a job for you." Harry said with a very Bright smile.

Yes! I updated! Sorry guys, I just didn't feels good, My throat hurts and I have a bad headache and a stuffy nose. It sucks. I been trying to update but I been full of stress but I LOVE WRITING  and it helped me through my ruff times.

Hoped you enjoy the chapter.

Comment ]

and

vote