Prologue

~Your pov~

You quietly sit in the car wearing your favorite superhero shirt (other than spider man), waiting for your mom just to buy milk. But you knew she was going to come out with a cart full of food. You were reading a book on wattpad and felt someone staring at you. You turn to your right to the Spiderman.

"Ummm....hello?" You say very calm, you loved spiderman, but you didn't want to go fangirl crazy over him and freak him out.

"Wow, surprise you didn't freak out." He replied laughing, you smirked.

"Why would I freak out?" You replied. Even know he has a mask you could tell he was shocked.

"Why would you? Because I am spiderman!" He claimed, you noticed people looking at him and you.  You were surprise the strangers didn't run up to spiderman.

"Cocky there aren't ya?" You smiled. He suddenly opened the car door, webbed your waist and pulled you towards him! He then webbed a sky scraper and pulled you up with him, you screamed. You were on top of a sky scraper.

"Afraid of heights?" He said, laughing. You punch him, "Ow that really hurt." He pretended to fake be hurt.

"Why did you take me up here? Are you kidnapping me?" You snapped. Yes you were scared, not because he could be intentionally kidnapping you but because you were up so high. It was a FRICKEN sky scraper!!! You then stood up to peer over the edge, you almost fell but Spider man webbed your waist and pulled you over to him.

"Oh my- I am freaking out!" You yelled grasping on to him for dear life, you wrapped your arms around his back and he wrapped his around your waist

"Why did you take me up here!!?" You repeated.

"Because." He said pointing to your shirt that had another superhero on it, "I want to be your favorite superhero."

"So, taking me to an edge of a sky scraper is going to make you my favorite superhero?" You snapped. But you knew spider man was your favorite, "And why do you want to be my favorite?"

"Let's just put it at this....will you go out with me?" He said. You were surprised...spider man! Wanted to go on a date with you!

"Fine...but get me down first." You said still hanging on to him, he webbed on to an apartment building, and put you down on the sidewalk. You realized you had to walk back to your mom car.

"Remember, meet me right here on the sidewalk, tomorrow, 6:00pm." He said swinging off. You smiled and walked back to your mom car.