Chapter 21. A change in thought

Max Dillon was invisible or to everyone else non-existent. No one knew him, You would think he would stand out with his comb over hair style, and nerdy glasses and the gap between his buck teeth. But no, no one knew him. But one faithful day, he was saved by Spider man. And Spider man direct quote was 'You Max are my eyes and ears okay? Your not a nobody your a somebody.' That changed his life forever. The next day was his birthday. Did anyone celebrate with him?No. He even made himself a fake invitation flyer. Yup, he even met Gwen Stacy, for 5 minutes.  In a elevator. They actually had a conversation. And Max was very shocked to learn Gwen Stacy remembered his name. Maybe today was going to be a good day right?Far from it. Well at the end of the day All Max wanted to do was go home, but did his boss let him? No. His boss wanted him to fix a electrical error in a highly dangerous zone. So Max climbed up to the live wire and fixed it. But then he got electrocuted and fell into an eel Tank. This changed his life forever, he then became - well you will see.

Some birthday present huh??

~*~

Your pov

Your mom was a huge Fashion designer and she was opening a Company in France. And you had to go with her. And your dad was still somewhere off making millions of dollars in a company he invested in. You sat on the couch crying. And your Mom left to go finish packing. You had 2 weeks until you moved and You still had much to do. And you just became a Hero! How would people react when Shadow comes save new York then moves to France? You sighed and reached for your phone. Doing one thing you never thought you would do.

Call Peter.

There was a Art festival near time square and you really wanted to go, but you had to have clear air with Peter and forgive him. So what not a better time to do it now. You press in his phone number and call him.

"Hello?" A unfamiliar low voice said. You haven't heard that voice in so long it felt like angel singing to your ear when he said that one simple word.

"hey Pete- Peter." You quickly corrected yourself. You sniffed trying to hold back tears, "I was wondering if you wanted to go to that Art festival? Umm, Tonight. I want to talk to you."

"Yeah sure, Is something wrong?"

You start crying more. You couldn't believe you were leaving over seas! And possibly never see your friends again.

"No, Just met me near the big tent at 7:00, okay?" You cried out, "will you be there?"

"Of course," Peter sang out, "(Y/N) are you crying?"

"No. No-Just come okay?"

"Sure."

You quickly hanged up and cried more then your phone buzzed again. It was harry;

Come to work now!

~*~

"Where is Spider-Man!!!" Harry screamed, throwing his shot glass towards the door that you just walked in from. You jumped at the sound of Harry voice.

"harry-" You start to say.

"NO! I asked you to do one simple task! Now where is he!? where his blood!"

"Harry, I tried." You said lowly. It was true you did try but Peter aka Spider man never talked to Harry or said Hello ever since the beach trip.

"SPEAK UP!" You yelled slamming his fist on his polished, lemon scented desk. You jumped which raised your dress a little bit, "You are my assistant! You represent me!"

"Harry your drunk." You said trying to hide the quiver in your voice. He quickly picked up a vodka bottle and there it at the ground.

"I am dying! I need his blood!" Harry cried out, collapsing on the ground. You quickly rushed to him, holding his in your arms, "I need a Hero to save me."

"Harry," You whispered, "I will get Spider man okay? Remember what I said? I will not let you die."

"I need him!" He whispered back, tears flowing down his face. Getting on your shirt. You rubbed his back and cheek whispering to him saying that everything will be alright.

But you knew nothing was going to be okay.

Not unless Peter talks to Harry.