Chapter 36. Critical

"Where your friend?" You said impatiently, you been waiting for almost an hour for jack best friend to meet you two at the french cafe downtown.

"You mean best friend." Jack corrected you, you rolled your eyes, and returned back to your phone, studying your text massages facts about jack that jack texted you last night. But You and Jack mostly talked about life and being a teen all night. Peter was annoyed, because you were up all night laughing and smiling, and Peter figured out you were texting a  boy.

"Okay, so your favorite color is green. Your my age, only 3 months older than me, your shoe size is 11 in men?" You set down your phone and glared at him, "Why do I need to know your shoe size?"

"Hey, A new pair of Jordan's wouldn't hurt." Jack smiled, you laughed, and a sudden stranger sits next to jack, they could almost be twins, but this stranger had blue eyes and was a little bit taller and longer hair.

"Umm, may I help you?" You said politely to the stranger, he rolled his eyes and faced jack.

"Your girlfriend isn't as smart as I thought you said." He replied, you tightened your fist, shifting your body to a more comfortable place on the wooden chair.

"I have ears." You snapped back, "Didn't anyone ever tell you that it rude to talk about someone else? Haven't you gone to kindergarten? Treat others the way you want to be treated."

"Oh I am sorry miss sassy," The stranger put his hand on his heart, pretending to be insulted by your comeback, "I thought we were in high school, not pre-K."

"Anyways, Umm, (Y/N) this is Eli, and Eli this is (Y/N)," Jack said with a forced smile, signalling you to be nice and kind, you extended your hand to shake Eli, but eli only took your hand an kissed it, until you quickly pulled back.

"Feisty, I like it." Eli winked at you, you almost gagged, Jack quickly punch Eli in the arm, Eli only laughed, "SO tell me about yourself beautiful."

"I have a name." You quickly snapped back, giving him a death glare.

"Oh I am sorry....(Y/N)." He smiled showing off his teeth which were way to brightened.

"Umm, well I have a wonderful boyfriend, jack, I truly like him a lot, I feel that we are soulmates." You said faking  a smile, Jack looked at you and gave you a secret thumbs up. You felt weird saying soulmate, but it was better than saying 'I love him'. You were saving that sentence for someone else (WINK WINK)

"That good, Jack was telling me everything about you last night." Eli smiled, you almost stopped breathing, Jack was talking about you last night? Was it fake or a Real?

"Umm, okay Eli, that enough." Jack rushed out, panicked

"No really, He says your the most beautiful girl he met. He says you were kind to him, unlike other people."

"Other people?" You sighed out, How could anyone not be nice to Jack? He was the sweetest thing ever.

"Yeah, he was bullied at school, still is." Eli sighed out. What type of best friend was he? That is rude and mean to say and also very embarrassing

"ELI!" Jack yelled.

"No jack it okay." You said lowly, putting your hand on jack, but he quickly pulled away, embarrassed.

"NO it not. I didn't want you to know, that you were 'Dating' a loser." Jack sighed out, avoiding eye contact, your heart almost dropped.

"Oh jack-" You said.

"(Y/N)?!" A familiar voice said, your quickly whip your head around to see Peter. What was he doing here?

"Peter?"

"We need to go!"

You quickly stood up grabbing your jacket and phone, you looked at Jack and eli who were clearly confused.

"Peter what going on?"

"Sam....He in a critical medical condition."

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Hello lovely people! Sorry I didn't update soon, very busy. Also I been making and =major wait time between chapters because....Sadly the book is coming to a end soon.

But this will be a very surprising and very plot twisting ending.

Stay tooned.

have a good day.