Chapter 17. Bat her eyes

No one pov

You were very worried about Peter but most of all Gwen. It was weird how you left and then all of a sudden Gwen Stacy was there with Peter. Her and Peter were the top of there school, But you were almost right behind. You were very smart but you need time to think things through.

But Still Surprise party? That is a very stupid excuse. Or was it? The thing is that your birthday is actually days away, but do you care? No. You hated your birthday, it reminded you of all the years you were alone. No parents just you. Not even a Butler or a nanny. Yeah maybe once in a while they would check in but Over the courses of years Aunt mae and Peter were your only  family.

But Harry was your main priority, He was dying, you don't know how but it was serious and no one would joke about dying. You been going to work every single day. You would go to work before school then after school, You supported Harry in every single day. But now you have to break Harry heart and have Peter or as he known for Spider-man tell him he can't give him his blood.

But something wasn't right. Something was wrong

~*~

Your pov

"(Y/N) I have to tell you something very very very important." Peter sighed out, looking depressed. I grabbed his hand rubbing it, "Please don't get mad at me. I-I um....I kinda told- I told Gwen....I told Gwen that I am spider man."

You stared at him, confused. WHAT!? HE told GWEN! How? WHY? He hasn't even hanged out with her and all. And why how come you known him his whole life and he waited all this time to tell you and all he did was talk to Gwen and he already told her?!

You let go of his hand. Shocked.

"Your joking right?" You said. You been Taking in all Of Peter bull, Him jealous all the time, Him fighting someone, Him betraying you and walking to school with Gwen, Him being over protective and not letting you to be a super hero, not supporting you, Him not talking to Harry about his blood and Now he told Gwen he Spider-man!, "Right?"

"I am sorry, I told her and I-"

"You are freaking kidding me right!?" You said staring at him, You sifted on the couch, Surprised, "So I come home from work from another day and This is how you welcome me!?"

"Look, It was an accident okay?! Your acting like were married!" Peter said standing up, throwing up his hands.

"Accident?! Okay so it was an accident that you waited so long to tell me your secrect and now all Gwen Stacy has to do is bat her eyes and all of a sudden she knows everything about you?!"

"It was a freaken accident!" Peter yelled in your face.

"Like how you got in that fight?! And how your jealous all the time and How you won't support me in my dreams. You know I want to save New York, be a hero, but all you did was shot you down!" You scream, a tear streaming down your pale, cold skin.

"I was protecting you! But all you do is don't listen, I don't want anything to happen to you! But whatever I don't care! all I care, Some villain can take you up to a skyscraper and drop you! Since you want to be the hero-"

"I can't believe you just said that!" You said crying so hard, did he really mean that?, "You know what?! I am so tired of your bull Peter! Leave My house right now!"

"(Y/N) I didn't mean that I-"

"LEAVE!" You scream at him, He slowly walks towards the elevator, but quickly punches the wall next to him, which caused a huge dent, "Were over!"

You start crying more.

~*~

"Then again Spider-man Saves a local restaurant from a fire started by a stove being left on at-" The news reported lady announced you quickly changed the Change the channel, but it turned to another news channel.

"Spider-man again saves-" You quickly change the channel again.

"Spider man is truly a hero and-"

You turn off the Tv. It seemed Spider-man was everywhere. And you couldn't escape it, It was troubling you, You didn't miss Peter but you actually did. You felt lost, as if what are you suppose to do now?

Then it hit you.

Your going to need materials.

First off.

A superhero costume