Chapter 26. New boss

"Where is he going?!" You yelled at the lawyer in fear that he was going to do something Jurassic to him. You eyes strung in fear and horror, and your mouth wide open. You wear leaning on the window, your sweaty palms making a foggy imprint on the glass. Your bare legs touched the cold window also. Thinking if your body touched the window, you would be safe.

"Oh dear that is none of your concern." The lawyer said clapping his hands together, as if he was about to eat a steak, "I suggest you just run along now."

"No," You said sternly, almost stomping your right foot down like a little child he didn't get her candy, "Not unless you-"

"Sweetheart are you trying to threaten me?" The lawyer laughed out, walking closer to you. He then put his right hand under your chin, "Let me save you the trouble and embarrassment, sweetheart. I am Mr. Menken and as you know I am one of Harry lawyers. But the board made a decision and I am know the owner, And your dear little friend....That kid who was running Oscorp!"

His voice escalated, showing tension, That he was angry that a young guy like Harry was running Oscorp, not him. You flinched at his tone, how it went to soft and low to Angry and loud. But he didn't care, he still kept talking, Until he got to the part where Harry was going to.

"Your Friend is going to The Ravencorft institute," Mr. Menken said with a chuckle. You looked down, studying the floor patterns, but he quickly snapped your chin up to face he cold, darting eyes. You shuttered at the coldness of his fingers, "It holds the mentally ill, the-"

"HE NOT ILL!" You yelled at him, slapping his hand off of your chin, But he only laughed, "He doesn't need to go there! He fine!"

"Oh sweety. That is  no way to talk to your boss that way."

"Boss?" You asked lowly, you stared into his cold eyes, he only smiled and walked towards the door.

"Oh forgot to mention, Since I am the new owner....You work for me." He said with a devilish smile, you only gulped. He then opened the door and his smile disappear to a cold stare, "Now leave. I am having janitors clean this childish office up."

"Umm....Sure one moment I need to collect my things." You lied, knowing that you had nothing to collect, heck this wasn't even your office, but the huge jerk agreed to let you 'collect your things'.

"Very well, But I expect you to be in the lobby in ten minutes or I will have security called." He said sharply and left and closed the door. You sighed of relief and rushed up to the computer that Harry and you saw the video. You kept clicking around gathering information. A lot of in formation about 'Special projects'. But then there was one video that caught your attention. You sighed and opened it. It showed electro, he was in a gurney, tied up. You clicked play and horror reached your eyes and ears.

"You can do all this experiments on me," electro said, "But you best trust and believe and I will find and Kill Spider man....He will pay."

Hey! Hope you like the chapter, I already have the ending planned out and everything so prpare yourself for a ride! Please check out my Spider-boy! Alright Bye!