Chapter 3

ALEX'S POV

'H-he's very abusive..', I say.
'Did he hurt you? I swear if he hurt you I can't control myself when I see him tomorrow!', Tobin sais angrily.
'No he didn't hurt me.. yet. But he cheated on my a couple times and everytime I found out, he said that he'll beat the crap out of me if I told somebody. And now I just did and so please don't tell him! He's a player and I was always too afraid to break up with him.. But he went too far this time, Tobin. You did nothing and he just attacked you! Thats not okay.', I say.
'It's my fault, Alex. He said t-that— well that I looked at you the wrong way and that I'm- I'm — a stupid dyke and I'm not allowed to talk or look at you. And we talked in class so he beat me up. It's my fault and I had to pay for it..', Tobin mumbles. I can't believe what I just heard!
'He beat you up because— you're gay? That doesn't even makes sence! You're just like every other girl on this planet. Just because he doesn't understand that you can fall in love with a person, and not with a gender he beats you up? Then he should have beaten me up too.', I say and realise that that was too much. Damn mom's still listening and I just came out as bisexual. Great.
'Sweetie I'm so proud of you.', mom sais and gives me a hug. 'But we need to take care of Tobins rips; we can talk later all together. Tobin do you want to stay the night?' she sais.
'I-I can go home. I don't want to bother you. And I don't have any clothes and these.', she points on the blood on her shirt 'Are not what I want to wear tomorrow.'
'It's okay, you can borrow some of my clothes!', I say excited. I'm already over Serv since a long time and I really like Tobin. I really want her to stay the night here with us.
'A-alright, thank you. But only if you're really okay with that!', she sais. She is so shy that's so cute!
'Of course!', mom and I say at the same time and we all laugh.
'Aah laughing hurts!', Tobin sais and mom takes her medical stuff out.
'Mom's a nurse, you know. She can take great care of your ribs.', I smile.
'Oh really?, she sais. 'My mom was a doctor..', she smiles. 'She always took care of my cuts and believe me, I had the everywhere! I fell every single day and on my knees or my arms and she always fixed that when I was younger.', she laughs but as soon as mom wraps a bandage around her waist she screams out in pain.
'GOSH WHY IS THIS SO PAINFUL....!', she stops breathing.
'I'm sorry, honey but I need to do it tight! Or else your rips can't heal.', mom sais.
'Tell us about yourself a bit so you don't focus on the pain.', she goes on.
'W-well,' Tobin sobbs. 'I'm 16 and I play soccer. I'm a midfielder and I really want to make to the nationals team one day, that's my biggest dream. My nicknames are Tobs, how my mom called me, Toby or Nutmeg-queen.', she smiles. 'That's how my teammates called me back home because I once nutmegged two defenders at once in a game.' I smirk at her.
'I play soccer too and I want to make it to the nationals team aswell. I'm a striker.', I smirk and she smiles back. 'And I'm also 16.' I add.
'See? It didn't hurt anymore!', mom sais and Tobin is surprised that she's already done.
'T-thank you Mrs Morgan.', she sais. Mrs Morgan.. She's so cute.
'I told you to call me Pam!', mom laughs and leaves the room.
'Dinner at 7 girls!', she sais and walks downstairs. So Tobin and I are alone now. I smirk at her and make her blush.
'You're so cute when you blush, Toby.', I say and make her blush even more. She realises that she's still in her sportsbra with no shirt and quickly grabs her shirt.
'Hey Toby, I like you without shirt though.', I smirk 'you're abs are crazy!'
She blushes so much that she looks down and quickly pulls her shirt on again. I laugh and wrap my arms around her waist. I quickly look up to her face to make she that she's not in pain and she smiles at me.
'Thank you for everything, Alex.', she sais and lays her head on my shoulder.
'May I call you Lex?', she goes on.
'I'd love to be called Lex. Is it okay for you if I call you Tobs? Or do want me to figure out another nickname because of you mom?', I ask.
'No it's okay, Lex. But only you're allowed to call me Tobs, alright?', she smiles and I give her a small kiss on her forehead. Wait what? I just kissed her? She must think that I'm totally nuts!
'I'm so sorry Tobs! I shouldn't have done this!', I say and sit myself up again.
'No Lex. I actually um- kinda liked that I guess.', she sais, looking on the ground.
'So I didn't scare you?', I ask.
'No Lex. Not at all.', she whispers and I wrap my arms around her waist again. She puts her head on my shoulder again and we start talking.
'So tell me a bit about you, Lex.', she sais.
'Alright soo my real name is Alexandra.', I laugh. That soundet so stupid.. 'I'm 16, as I already told you and I'm a striker at soccer. I live here with my mom because dad has got a job kinda far away from here so we see him only on the weekends. I really want to make it far with soccer and I hope you'll join me on the nationals team.', I smirk at her.