Chapter 7

A car stops next to us. The guy that sits in the car opens the window.
'Hey Dyke.', he yells. I turn around and see one of Servando's friends sitting in the car.
'What do you want, Zach?', Alex yells at him.
'I? I want nothing. But maybe you want Julie.', he sais and points at the back of his car. The young blonde girl sits in the back of the car, tape covering her mouth and a rope tied around her arms. She cries and tries to escape out of the car. What the fuck did he do to her?! I run up to them and jump on the back of the car. Zach didn't expect that and so I have a few seconds to climb on the top of it until he starts speeding. I reach the window in the back and try to crash it with my fist. It hurts and I scream but then it finally cracks. I reach for the doornob, open the door and climb into the car. My fist is bleeding but I don't give a damn. I grab Julie and wrap my arms around her, ignoring the pain in my ribs and Zach screaming in the front of the car. I hold Julie and jump out of the driving car. I feel the ground below my back and smash onto it. I scream out and roll into the grass beside the road. We stop rolling and I get up, ignoring the pain again. I head to Julie and check her, take away the tape and untie the rope.
"Thank you Tobin!', she screams and falls into my arms.
"Shh it's okay Jules. It's okay. I'm here, it's okay", I say and hug her. I help her to get up and Alex runs up to us.
"Tobin! Julie! Thank GOD you're okay!", she yells.
"Tobin you gave me a heartattack! What the fuck was going through your mind when you jumped on his car?!?!", she shouts but I'm tired of hearing her yelling. I just saved Julie and that's what I get? She goes on;
"Tobs I was so worried! You could have d-", I kiss her and make her shut up.
"I'm okay Lex..", I whisper when we stop to get air.
"A-alright Toby..', she whispers and hugs me.
"Thank you so so much for saving me, Tobin. I don't know what would have happend if you weren't there..", Julie mumbles and looks down.
"Julie what happend? What the fuck did he do to you?", Alex asks and hugs her.
"H-he's very a-abusive. I wanted to break up with him already a long time ago but I was too scared he'd hurt me. But after I heard that she helped beating you up, I broke up with him and he freaked completly out and well, now you saved me..', she whispers and tears fall down her face.
"So you can come to my house at first, it's in the next street, and then we can call your parents/siblings/friends to pick you up OR you stay with us and we invite some friends of yours if you want.", I say and Julie nodds.
"T-that would be g-great. Maybe C-Chris can come over?", she whispers.
"Of course", I smile, take Alex's hand and wrap my arm around Julie's schoulders. We walk to my house and I open the door. I walk the girls up to my room and I go into the citchen and make some toast for us. I come back and ask;
"So. Who are we inviting to come over?"
""We called Cristen, Kelley, Ali, Ashlyn, Heather and Hope..", Alex sais and smiles. "Is that okay for you?"
"Of course. I'm alone for the next month so we can party all night long.", I smirk and add:
"Execpt for this weekend; my siblings are coming over. But they like to party aswell!"
The bell rings and I head downstairs. I open the door. It's Christen.
"Hey Tobin. Thanks for inviting me over.", she smiles.
"You're welcome, Chris. Oh and please take care of Julie. We had a little- problem with her and Zach.", I point on the bruises on my shoulder that I got from the jump out of the car.
"Oh no. I'll check on her. Thanks for telling me.", she smiles and heads upstairs to my room. I want to close the door but in that moment, Kelley jumps into my arms.
"TOBYYYY", she yells and smiles at me.
"Wooow Kels! Why are you always scaring me?!", I laugh and let her down.
"Because I like to scare people!", she smirks we walk upstairs to my room.
"Christen!", Julie whispers and runs up to her.
"Heyyy JJ. It's okay it's okay. I'm here for you.", she sais and pulls the crying blonde girl into her arms.
"I was so scared Chris", she whispers and covers her head in Christen's shoulders.
"Shh JJ. I'm here and you're safe now. How bout we go into an other room and we talk a bit?", Chris sais and I show them the guests room.