Chapter 28

ALEX'S POV

Tobin and I just had dinner and had a lot of fun today. We mostly talked, laughed and watched tv shows. But I'm still worried about Julie and Christen..

"Hey Tobs, I'm still wondering how Christen and Julie are.. Should I call one of them?", I ask.
"Yeah let me call Julie real quick.", she mumbles and takes her phone out.

"Hey Jules, it's me Tobin. I was wondering if you are okay?-
Yes of course I understand that.-
Yeah please gimmie her real quick..-
-....
Hey yo Chris! You better take good care of Jules, alright? Or else I'll-
Say what? Cool! I'm so happy for you!
Tell her that I love you two crazy little freaks! Byeeee!", she sais and looks at me smiling.

"What did they say? Are they okay?", I ask and she nods.
"Little do you know! Christen took care of Julie and her issues and well.. They're sort of together now..", she sais with a big smile on her face. I smile back.

What would I give to be Tobin's girlfriend?

"Wanna watch netflix or something like that? And then we go to sleep, school's tomorrow!", she smiles and grabs my hand.
"Alright!", I say and we run upstairs to our room.
"Wait!", Tobin sais. "Where's Kels? She should have been home around lunchtime! Shit!"

She grabs her phone and searches her contact. She finds the contact and I see that Kelley is saved as 'Fratdaddykels' on her phone and I laugh. What a great name!

"Hey yo Kels where the fuck are you? We're worried why-
Ohhh I see! Sorry for interrupting you. Are you coming home tonight?-
Alrifht! See ya later byyyeeeee!", she sais and smiles.

"She's with Hope. Finally!", she sais and I smile back.
"Soooo do you want to watch fifty shades of grey?", I ask her and she rolls her eyes.
"I hate sexual movies with straight couples..", she mumbles and I laugh.
"Please!", I say and make big eyes.
"Fine! Alright then let's get through this.", she groans and I jump on her back.

TOBIN'S POV

I carry Alex into the bed and turn the tv on. I start the movie and Alex comes closer to me and covers me with a blanket. She grabs my hand. After around half and hour watching this horrible movie, she lets go of my hand and slowly grabs my tight. I can't hide a smile and she smirks at me. She leaves it there and moves her fingers around in little cercles. Damn this girl does crazy shit with my body yo! She rests her forehead on my shoulder and starts staring at me. I stare back and she lifts her head, looking me right into the eyes. She slowly licks her lips and gives me a small wink with her left eye. Damn that girl makes me feel a crazy way! She closes her eyes and so do I. Her hand grabs my tight harder when our lips lock and she crawls on top of me, still kissing and biting my bottom lip. She takes her shirt and her pants off and is sitting on top of me with only my boxershorts and my sportsbra on. Damn she is so sexy! She is so slim but I don't care. She is gorgeous!
She rolls my shirt ups and starts running up and down my sixpack with her fingers.

"Your abs are so sexy damn!", she whispers and turns me even more on.

We kiss again and our tongues meet in my mouth. Damn I love that girl so much!

Timeskip to the next morning....

Dang it I have to go to school today.. I'd rather stay in bed with Alex all day but I gotta go..

"Alex come on we're late!", I yell already ready to leave.
"I'm coming!", she yells back and the next second she's standing in front of me, giving me a small, soft kiss on my lips.

"Let's go!", I say and we leave for school.