Chapter 4

ALEX' POV

We talk about soccer, family and sexuality. I also found out that Tobin has two sisters and one brother and she loves them with all her heart.
'Dinners ready!', I hear mom calling from downstairs. I help Tobin to get down the stairs and we get into the kitchen. Mom made taco's! Yummi!

Tike skip to after dinner....

Sowe just had dinner and mom and I realised that Tobin is probably the kindest, nicest and sweetest person we ever met. She was so nice and funny during dinner, she's got a perfect character! I'm realizing that I'm slowly falling for her.. After only one day! Crazy what that girl does with me.. But I'm very exited for the night though..
'Sooooo Tobs. You can sleep in the guests room OR' I give her a little smirk 'we can share my bed..', I say.
'I-if it's olay for you I'd like to share a bed with you cause um- I get nightmares really often; really bad nightmares. And after all that happend today I bet that I'll get them tonight.. They scare the crap out of me and thats why I hate being alone at night. Altough I'm pretty much always alone because since dad got his new job he always is everywhere, except at home..', she sais and I hug her.
'Then let's get our pyjamas..', I search through my wardrobe and find my favourite shirt. I smile and give it to her.
'It's an Evanescence Merch shirt', I smile.
'Evanescence?! I LOVE Evanescence! They're AMAZING!', she sais happily and I give her some soccershorts too. I take a black oversize shirt and soccershorts too. I let her go into the bathroom first and give her a mew toothbrush and some towels. While she's getting ready I tidy my room, put a nee blanket on my bed and search for some candles and install them next to the window. I smile and she get's out of the bathroom. I hurry to get ready because I'm so excited and get out of the bathroom. Tobs looks so cute in my favourite shirt. That girl wears MY shirt! I will never wash that shirt again.. Wait what? Am I really crushing on her THAT bad? After one day already? But she's different as everybody else, she's special. And I like her.. I sit down next to Tobin who sits on my bed and look at her. I already make her blush again.. She's so cute when— my phone rings. Great!..
'Alex here, Hello?'
'Alex where the fuck have you been?!', it was Servando.. Shit. He's the last one I wanted to talk to.
'I went home, Servando.'
-'Servando? You never call me by my full name. Whats wrong babe?'
'Don't you ever call me babe again. I know what you've done and we need to talk tomorrow!', I say and hang up. I'm really not in the mood for him today. I just want to be with Tobin!
'Sorry..', I mumble and look back at her.
'It's okay. I can leave if you want to be with Servando.', she sais and looks down.
'No no no I'd never want you to leave again, Toby. You stepped into my life today and I really, really like you already. I usually don't fall for anybody that fast but— wait what? Did I just say that I fall for you? Great now you'll think that I'm completely crazy!', I say and look at her.
'No actually I like you too, Lex. When I stepped into class this morning, I was so freaking nervous until I saw you. You were the only one that didn't laughed about Servando's comments and I couldn't stop staring at you, maybe you noticed..', she blushes. 'I just felt something I've never felt when I looked into you eyes, Alex.', she goes on and I give her a kiss on her cheek.
'I'm so glad that we met..', I whisper and we lay into my bed. I cover us with the blanket and she whispers:
'Um- can you hold me? I'm scared of getting nightmares..'
'I'd love to.', I say and pull her closer, making sure to not hurt her ribs. I wrap my arms around her waist and put her head on my chest, so that she can listen to my breathing.
'T-thank you for everything, Lex. I'm glad that we met and I must say that you're very cuddly. Can we cuddle a bit?', she blushes again and I snuggle a bit more into her and start rubbing her back a little bit. She let's out a little sigh and cuddles me back.
'Lex you're so—', I don't want to listen anymore. I just want to kiss her and I pull a big kiss on her lips. At first, she seems shocked but then she kisses me back. She's an amazing kisser, wow!
'Y-you kiss amazing..', I whisper when we stop to catch some air.
'R-really? Y-you're actually my f-first k-kiss..', she mumbles.
'I am your first kiss? Amazing!', I smile and kiss her again. I bite her bottom lip and kiss her again. I pull my tongue against her teeth and she just let's me in so that I can explore every single spot in her mouth. We stop after a little while and she puts her head on my chest again.
'I-I like you, Tobin.', I say.
'I like you too, Alex..', she whispers and falls asleep.. She is so cute when she sleeps! I fall asleep too soon after her....
But then suddently—