Chapter 9

I give Julie one last hug and we get up.
"Thank you for trusting me, babygirl..", I whisper.
"I'll always trust you, Chris. Thank you for listening.. But let's have some fun now with the others!", she smirks and grabs my hand. Julie smirking; that's something I've never seen. She's always so shy but not with me and I like it. We leave the room and join the others in the living room. Ali, Ashlyn and Heather joined us while Julie and I were talking. Ali sits on Ash's lap; she ALWAYS does that everywhere. Kelley is talking to Tobin and telleing her jokes or whatever. I think Kels and Tobs will be very good friends, they get along pretty good already and Kelley is just so nice, funny and the total opposite of shy. Alex has her arms wrapped around Tobins waist and talks to Heather. Julie and I sit next to Heather when Tobin sais;
"Now only Hope is missing.. Anyone wanna call her?', she looks at Kelley.
"W-what? M-me? No. Ali should c-call her..", she mumbles and turns red.
"Aww Kels are you too shy to call your Hopey?", Ash laughs and smirks at her.
"Fine! I'll do it!", Kels sais and gives Ash a death-stare. She takes her phone out and dials Hope's number when the bell rings again. Kelley hangs up and let's a sigh out.
"Well SOMEBODY in here likes Hopeyyyy", Ash shouts and runs to get the door.

TOBIN'S POV

I follow her and she let Hope already in.
"Hey Tobin. Thanks for inviting me over.", she smiles and I smile back. Ashlyn walks up to her and whispers something in her ear. Hope blushes and follows me into the living room.
"Heyy Hope!", they say all together, except for Kelley who turns red and looks down.
"Hey guys", she smiles and sits next to Kelley.
"Don't wanna say hello to me Kels?", she smiles and Kelley blushes.
"H-hey H-Hope.", she mumbles and looks down.
"Alright guys. Can somebody please explain to me what the fuck I did wrong that Kelley is always so weird and cold around me? I'd REALLY like to apologize to her but I don't even know for what..", Hope sais and looks around.
Heather starts laughing hard and sais;
"Hope don't you see it? It's so obvious that she's shy around you..? Don't you see it?", she laughs and almost cries because she laughs so hard.
"See what?", Hope sais and that's when we all start laughing. I see that Kelley is very embarassed so I quickly change the subject;
"Who's in for some truth or dare? Or anything else? I also made food, some toasts and pizza.", I say and get the food.
"But we play the dirty version, right?", Ali laughs.
"Dirty version?", I ask.
"Adult version or whatever. Not the lame stuff, like the intresting stuff.. You know what I mean, right?", Heather explains.
"Yeahhh. But let's call it adult version please. Dirty version sounds so wrong.", I laugh and Heather nods.
"Alright. Christen starts!", Heather sais and Christen smiles.
"Umm.. Ali! Truth or dare?", she sais and looks at Ali.
"Truth.", she sais.
"LAMEEEE", Ashlyn yells in between.
"Do you have a girl crush?", she smirks.
"Yes..", Ali smirks back.
"Who?", Chris asks.
"Well you had your one question, Christen..", she smiles and looks around.
"Tobin! Truth or dare?", she sais and looks into my eyes.
"D-dare.", I mumble. Shit I wanted to say truth.. Dang it!
"I dare you to kiss the girl to your left.. And don't worry. We're all queer in here..", she smirks. I don't even have to look to my left, I already feel Alex' looking at me. I take a deep breath, turn to my left and give her my best kiss. She kisses back with so much passion that I almost forget how to breathe, damn that girl makes me crazy!
"Guys, get a room already!", Ash yells and Alex and I quickly seperate.
"A-Ahslyn. T-truth or dare?", I say quickly to change the subject.
"Dare!", she smirks.
"I dare you to.. Strip for Ali!", I say and she smirks at Ali who turned completly red. Ash takes her shirt off and performs a little dance for Ali, who blushes even more now. Ash takes her place again and lets Ali sit on her lap again. Those two are so cute! They should date..
"Kelley! Truth or dare?", she smiles at her.
"D-dare..", she responds. "No no truth! Truth please! Ash does always bad dares!"
"Too late, Kels! I dare you to kiss your crush in this room.", she smirks at Hope. Kelley turns totally red and runs into the next room.
"Kelley, I say and follow her.
"No, Toby. Let me talk to her please.", Hope stops me.
"A-alright..", I say and take my place again.

HOPE'S POV

I follow Kelley into the next room; Tobin's room I suppose. Kelley sits on the bed and is still red in the face.
"Hey Kels. You alright?", I say and sit next to her. She looks down and sais not a single word. That's when I lost it.
"Kelley what the fuck is your problem?! Just tell me already what I did to you! Why are you always so weird and cold around me?! Just tell me and I'll think about it! I don't even know WHY you're mad at me and trust me! Was it something I did wrong? Or did I say something that I shouldn't have said? Kelley I-", I take a deep breath—