Chapter 16

A defender tackled me from behind and I hit the post with my head. I get up and my view starts to fade. I feel dizzy and a warm liquid streams down my face. The referee gives the defender a red card and it's a penalty kick for our team.
"Tobin! Can you play?", Jill yells from outside.
"Yes! That won't stop me!", I yell back but head to Jill and Dawn so that they can check me. She cleans the cut on my forehead and puts a bandage on it.
"Tobin, you'll take the kick. And whatever happend between you and Alex-", Jill sais. "You need to fix that immediatly."
"I don't even know what happend..", I mumble and step back on the field.
"Tobin you can do this!", Hope shouts from the goal. I walk back on the pitch, look around and take a deep breath. Let's do this, Tobin. This is your one chance. I place the ball on the spot and wait for the whistle to blow.
"This one is for you, mommy.", I mumble and take the shot when the whistle blows. I close my eyes and open them again when I hear the ball hitting the net. I made it? I scored? I scored!
Kelley runs over to me and jumps on my back.
"You did it!", she yells.
"Great goal!", Hope shouts from the goal.
"I knew it!", Ali sais and the whole team joins in. Except for Alex of course.. We play another thirty minutes and Christen scored a goal when it's finally halftime pause. Jill takes Alex out for the rest of the game and sends Chrystal in. We all sit together and listen to Jill giving us advice, wjen Servando joins in.
"Sorry, Carassco. This is only for players.", Jill sais when he sits down next to Alex. He smirks and sais;
"I only wanted to talk to Tobin. About her PK." Jill nods and sends me off with him. Every single part of my body wants to go back to the team, but he pulls me closer.
"I thought I made it clear enough, Heath.", he whispers. I wont give in. I'm not letting him scare me.
"And I thought I made it clear enough, Carassco. Don't you dare hurt your girlfriend again.", I say calm.
"Yeah you're right. MY girlfriend! She doesn't give a damn about you! So why the fuck do you care about her?", he goes on.
"You know, Servando. You can care about people that don't give a damn about you. Love isn't always fair. But the least I can do is protecting her from her abusive boyfriend.", I say and walk past him, back to the team.
"Wait, dyke!", he yells and runs after me. I'm already with the team when he tries to tackle me from behind. But Hope was faster amd grabs his fists.
"Jill! He tried to hurt Tobin!", she shouts and Jill arrives immediatly.
"Servando Carassco! You're not alllwed to come to our games anymore. Security will check!", she sais with a harsh tone and takes him outside of the stadium.
"Are you okay, Tobin?", she asks.
"Yes I am.", I mumble and the game goes on. We end up winning 5-0, Christen scored another goal, Morgan one and I scored the last one. The game went very good, except for Alex and the nonsense she did today. Jill talked to her for about half an hour and she hurried with getting changed. She heads out of the locker room and walks to the parking spots, where Servando waits for her.
"And I thought I could trust her..", I mumble to myself and head out. I really wanna go home and tell my siblings about the game! They couldn't come because they still had to go to see the police.. I walk out and go to my bike I parked next to a random car. I hop on it and start speeding. I' so excited to come home! But I soon run out of power because I just played 90 minutes.. I slow down a bit and think about Alex and her weird actions today. I wonder why I still like her, after all she's done to me.. I don't know. But it has always been like that, eversince I was little. I always trusted the people I shouldn't trust. And I trust way too easy. Oh well.. One day I'll find the right one. But it would have been nice of Alex was the right one..

ALEX'S POV

I sit next to Servando in his car. Why had he come to the game? He ruined everything! Tobin got hurt because of me! Then, we see Tobin in front of us on her bike. Servando smirks.
"Let's have fun, babe.", he sais.
"No stop it, Serv. She's been hurt enough today!", I say. He looks at me and punches me in my ribs.
"Shut up.", he yells. I groan in pain and look at Tobin. What is he going to do? He starts speeding and I realise what he's up to. I try to push him out of his seat, but he pushes me away. He crashes into Tobin. She falls down from her bike and get's thrown on the front of the car. Servando still speeds and I see that Tobin is unconscious. Shit! She can't hold on to the car any longer! I open the door and jump out just in time; Tobin falls down from the car and I catch her in my jump. I hold her tight when we hit the ground and roll away. I suddently feel a warm liquid all over me. She's bleeding from her shoulder!
"Tobin! Tobin! Wake up!", I scream at her. No reaktion.
"Tobs I'm so sorry! TOBIN! WAKE UP!", I scream and reach out for my phone that flew away when I jumped out. I dial 911 and call.
"Tobin please wake up!", I whisper. I realise that I have to stop her bleeding and take my shirt off. I wrap it around her shoulder and lift her shirt up, to check if she has any other injuries. Her ribs are bruised on bith sides and her wrist is turning blue. I touch her body and she's freezing cold. She already has my shirt and I have nothing else to keep her warm, so I just wrap my arms around her and hug her, hoping that I don't hurt her.—