Chapter 8

CHRISTEN'S POV

Julie and I are sitting on the bed in Tobin's guest room. She grabs my hand and wraps my arm around her. She rests her head on my shoulder and I give her a kiss on her forehead.
"Wanna tell me what happend, JJ?", I whisper and she nodds.
"So, I-I was at Zach's the day after Servando got kicked out of the school and he got punished. I was talking about practise that day and that we got Tobin in our team now. Then I got serious and told him that I don't want to be with a jerk like him.. He completly freaked out and h-hurt m-me.. H-he already did that a c-couple of times but never that b-bad.. He locked me up in the bathroom for the night after he hurt me and the n-next afternoon, he tied my hand together with rope and put so t-tape on my mouth. He kicked me into his car and drove with me somewhere. On the way, we say Alex and Tobin walking hand in hand on the road and he stopped to make a stupid comment about Tobin being gay. But she saw me sitting in the back of the car so she jumped onto the car, crashed my window with her fist, grabbed me and jumped out of the car again.. Well and now we're here..
I was always too scared to break up with Zach, but after what he did to Tobin I finally made it. A-and a-also because I l-like somebody e-else.. I'm already over him since a long, long time.. And that's what happend..", she sais and tears run down her cheeks. That asshole! I SWEAR if I ever see him in school again, I'll beat the crap out of him! How could he?! How could he hurt Julie? MY Julie? Wait what the fuck Christen? YOUR Julie? I'm not crushing on her, am I?
"I'm so sorry that he did that to you, Julie.. I'm so sorry. But I'm here for you, alright? I'll always be there for you, no matter what. And tell me about the guy you like because I'll need to check him. You know, making sure if he'll treat my Julie right.", I say with a smile.
Again? MY Julie? What the hell is wrong with you Christen?
"T-thats so sweet, Chris. B-but it's a-actually a- a girl..", she whispers and turns red.
"Heyyy JJ don't be ashamed! You know, I like a girl too so that's totally fine.", I say and she looks up to me and smiles.
"S-so I met her three years ago, at school. She sat next to me since the first day of school and the first thing I thought when I first saw her was 'damn her eyes are so gorgeous'.. But I was with Zach and too scared to break up with him and I always thought that she wasn't into girls.. So I forbid myself having feelings for her. But we came closer and started playing on the same team and going into the same classes. She was always around me and I wanted her so bad but I forbid myself to like her. I had to stay loyal to Zach and to my parents, who are against gays. And w-when I thought of her, I punished myself for thinking about her.. But I realised a few month ago that I can't stop my feelings and that love is love. For me, the gender doesn't matter. I fall in love with the person, not with the gender.. And that person I fell for, i-is s-sitting— right next to me..", she sais and cries. That was so beautiful.. I couldn't have said it better and I start crying aswell.
"J-julie.. That was so beautiful.. I couldn't have said it better! So I'm making it quick; I like you, Julie. And I want to be more than just friends, babygirl..", I whisper. She looks at me;
"R-really? You like m-me??", she asks.
"Yes babygirl.", I smile and kiss her cheek. I'd love to kiss her lips but I don't want to scare her. A lot happend to her today and I wanna make things slow down a bit for her.
"And I'll make sure that nobody hurts MY Julie. My little babygirl.", I smile and give her a big hug.
"I like it when you call me babygirl..", she whispers and puts her head on my shoulder. She kisses my jawline and I smile. I've waited for so long for a moment like this one.. I look at her and close my eyes..