一 One (Ichi)

A/N: I just started this book and already got ranked #743 in fan fiction... Wow that's amazing I never expected this...well guys please comment and tell me how do you like it.

(The pic in media is how Nandini look.)

--

"Hello everybody...my name is Nandini Murty and I am sober girl with brave heart....and kind nature. I used to live in Manglore, Karnataka...my life was pretty simple there no one to bother a peaceful until it changed all after me with my parents shifted to Mumbai because of my father transfer of job...I did not wanted to come but was left with no option...we were small and and happy family and still are....but one thing they dont know that I had started hiding a lot of stuffs from them..ever since I started going to SPACE high school."

The one and only...Monster Manik...yeah I nicked named him...since he deserves to be called monster...is ruining and worsening my life everyday....after the day I rejected him...he kind of took it so personally ...that he never goes easy on me.

Okay come on..why would I date someone whom I just met few hours back...I was literally surprised at his confession...I didn't receive such confession before...it was the last year of my high school..but trust me no boy asked me out...so I was blank when monster asked me.

And I am all glad that I rejected him....cause my only friend here Navya told me about this monster how he pick every girl....and dump them without caring about their feelings...but still girls flicked to him as if he is honey and they are bees...seriously.

//

The annoying sound of alarm clock make me whine a little as I badly wanted to toss it around the room...it kept ringing before I grabbed and shut it down...still with closed eyes...

"Nandu...get up fast"...I heard mom yelling from down stairs.

I wish Monday could die forever...same ugly faces...same treatment..."aiyyyyyaaapppaaaa"....I shouted.

After doing my morning business and changing into a school uniform..I tied my hair into a pony tail...I didn't use makeup..cause I don't need to...I wore my glasses which was Ofcourse fake one...I don't know why I wore them...it just feel like I am incomplete without them...although I dont need them.

I walked downstairs carrying my back pack as I hurriedly grab an apple and headed towards exit..

"Skipping breakfast?"... I heard my dad.
"Dad, I have an apple"...I said showing him.
"Better you eat them"...he said snapping his head out of news paper.
"Ye..sure"... I said and bid bye to dad and mom and headed towards hell aka school.

"Look who is walking like a zombie"....I heard a familiar sound followed by laughter...I well knew who were they...none other than FAB 5 my bullies and my enemies... Yes I hate them...like how much..I really don't know...its beyond limits.

"Yahhhh!! Commoner you think you can ignore me"...I heard monster's voice nearing.

If you're thinking what a commoner is.. then that's my nick name..monster gave me..because he thinks he is superior and I am just commoner which I am ofcorse.

Well I have other names too...like nerd..nerdy..shorty..newbie...many of them I don't even remember.

I just kept ignoring him..until an arm wrapped around my shoulder preventing me from walking further.

"Where do you think you are going...??" Monster smirk.
I hate that smirk...ewww....waise I hate the whole of him.

I yanked his hand away...."don't you dare touch me...pervert"...I glared and ran away leaving them behind mostly dumbfounded.

--

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW.

THANKYOU😊