九 Nine (Kyu)

You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars.

Unknown.

--

Please leave your reviews.

--

I felt weak and helpless....I coughed for numerous times as my lungs contracted... I hold his hand to get free but nothing work...my eyes were burning ... Tears fall down.... I was going to rest in peace...

But I felt his grip loosens and in next movement he got up facing back...I was left there....I tried go inhale as much air as I can....I took a deep breath...I looked at him...but he wasn't looking at me and without even giving a glance he walked out leaving me in a mess.

Manik Pov#

What was I trying to do...??
How..can I....?
Just how....I could have killed her...
Why...why I am like this..?

I looked at my hand .. The same which was wrapped around her neck few minutes ago...

Ahh...why??? I grabbed my hair in frustration.

But..wait...why did I feel like this....why can't I see her tears...??
Why did I feel like I am going to loose someone very important..??
Why can't I see her in pain...although I am the one who gives her pain..??
Why my heart race...when she is around??

What does this all mean??
I am so cruel...I hurted her again...probably made her scared.

I heavily walked towards my car...ofcorse other one...we have many.

Should I check on her...? I mentally asked myself while holding the stirring wheel.

But why should I...??

Ahh...what should I do...??

///

Back to Nandini Pov#

I checked my wrist...it had prominent red marks..

God...why me..?

Monster...is so cruel...he nearly killed me...I wiped my tears off... And grab the first aid kid from the nightstand.

As I was trying to open the box I felt someone else snatched it away from me... I looked up only to see monster's face...

The fear returned back....I shivered a little...I tried to overcome and act cool and brave...but the incident kept playing into my head.

Aren't you satisfied..?? I spoke gathering courage.

He didn't replied....instead he took out cotton and cleaner... And pour it in the cotton... I watched him in amazed...

He grabbed my wrist but this time gently and cleaned my wrist... I whimper a little as I closed my eyes...

I don't know why...but he has some effect on me...his touch ...his feels make me shiver...even his presence make me uncomfortable... my heart goes insane...

I didn't realize the whole time I was looking at him with a smile...when he bandage my wrist.

What?? He asked.
Um..nothing...I slutter....looking everywhere but not at him.

I wanted to throw him out of my house....but at the same time I wanted him to be my side...I don't know what this feeling is...but all my heart want right now is him by my side...even though he is the one who gives me the pain.

He stare at me for few seconds as I watch his hand moving towards to my neck again....I quickly backed off....

W..what..a..are..y..y..you..d..do..doing..?? I spoke gathering my words.

He just shrugged it and let out a sigh....while I watch him in terror.

There are bruises on your neck...treat them....with that he walk away once again.

I stood there still thinking what does he meant...but soon enough I realized and stand in front of the mirror....observing my neck...it had marks of fingers... And they were visible like...visible to others too....

///

I buttoned up my shirt till collar with a tie neatly placed.... I tried my best to cover the marks...but still they were visible.

Aiyyaaapaaaaaa.....what am gonna do?....I sigh in frustration.
Let it be....I murmured to myself before grabbing my back pack and leaving the room.

Today is gonna be big day....I am afraid to face monster... I don't know why...

I am still wondering about his personality.... whether to believe in evil monster who tried to kill me or to caring monster... Who treated my wounds...

But I dunno why...my heart wants to believe in caring monster...

--

Do you like it guys...I really like this part when Manik treats Nandini's wounds...what about you guys...??

--

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW.

THANKYOU😊