六 Six (Roku)

Love is of all passion the strongest for it it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.

Lao Tzu

--

Please leave your reviews.

--

I slowly dragged myself making towards the school exit as still there was no student yet...my all energy was drain out...making me weak and miserable.

When I headed out of the school my eyes met with monster's...he seemed shock his eyes weren't wild like before....but I can sense softness...his expression was mixed....well I just wanted for now to drag him down and beat him till his soul leaves his body...my anger rage...but currently I was timid and tired....so I just ignored and walk away...but can feel his gaze following my back.

Every step I took my heart became more rapid....the dizziness kept coming and fading away....I had to pause while walking...my body was giving up...but I need to endure little more...until I make it to my house.

Finally... Like after ages I stood outside my house..I was sweating...my breathes were uneven...before I could rang the bell the door flung open revealing Mom and dad...worries written all over their face.

I smiled faintly....at them....

Oh...Nandini..my child...my mom yelled embracing me...I was too weak to say anything.

While my dad freed me from mom's grip and started examine me...did I got hurt or any bruises that's when...blackness took over me and I feel into my dad's arm.

Manik Pov#

Inhuman....that was completely inhuman... Dhruv growled at me...as if I am his prey.

But...didn't you saw how she punched me...I said pointing at my right eye.

Shutup Manik...stop being monster... This time it was Cabir....I dare not to look at them...

I stayed silent...because deep down my heart knows I did treated her badly....my heart sank as her face flash into my mind.

How weak she looked...her pale face...with swollen eyes..I never meant to hurt her...but it turn out to worse.

You need to apologize... Mukti stated.
What??? I quickly regain my senses.

Yes...you heard me right....you took it so far... Now rectify it.....she glared at me.

Calm down guys....there is no way..I am gonna apologize... What I did serve her right....my heart ached at my own words...why can't just I let it go...but every time her pale face come into my mind.

You have to...it else we're not gonna speak to you....Mukti said agreeing everyone.

Okay....I will think about that...I said giving up.