Prolouge

"Dont play with me".....he glared.
"What makes you think I am playing...I am just rejecting you'...The girl rolled her eyes.

"Do you know who I am"...?? He said pulling his tie loose.
"Why..do I need to know....?" The girl with round specks asked innocently.

"Manik.....let it be'...A girl tried to calm him down...she was wearing a ragged jeans pair with black crop top and black vans...chewing gum..as she spoke.

"No..Mukti...how dare she speak to me like this....a newbie"... His hand formed into a fist while glaring at her.
"We will deal with her later"...She responded back..holding boy's arm him pulling away.

"Listen you shorty newbie... I was going to be easy on you...but it seems like you have dig a grave for yourself...so good luck to you"...he said clenching his teeth.

"Whatever"... She rolled her eyes again caring less.

"Huhhh....look at this nerd still have courage to roll her eyes at me"...he smirked.

"Go ahead... You monster... I am not afraid of your challenges"... She spoke looking straight into his eyes.

People were surrounded near them...gossiping and giggling mostly girls...as they were all drooling over one and only Manik Malhotra the hotty of SPACE high school.

Manik Malhotra along with his group which was famous as FAB5...including Aalia...the bubbly, girly girl...knows how to attract boys and yeah fools them easily the most sexy one.

Mukti...the tomboy...with her own style and different attitude..doesn't give shit but when once messed she can easily dig your grave.

Dhruv...the lost boy or silent boy..speaks less but when does can shut you out...closest to Manik.

Cabir...the naughty one.. Makes fun of almost everything and everyone... Doesn't keep anything in heart speak right at face..

Manik...the monster the play boy...date almost every girl he sees.. and dump them in just ten days or less than that.

Together they make unbreakable group FAB5.

"Welcome to hell..shorty."...he let out a loud laugh and soon after disappeared between the crowd with his group member ofcorse.

***

A/NWassup people out there...this is my second fanfic on Manan...hope you like it..tell me in comment box if you guys want me to continue.