十七 Seventeen ( Ju Nana )

Omg..omg!!!
I got ranked #55 in fan fiction....can you believe that....?? Well I can't I am still pinching myself...but guys seriously.. Its because of you all...thanks for your support.
I love you all...😚

-----------

I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls, every time they do something pretty, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the h all you are.

J.D. Salinger

--

Please leave your reviews.

--

"Be my girlfriend"....he repeated his words since I didn't responded.

I avoided eyes contact by the time my face was red...I could feel it...I turned other way.

No Nandu...don't get into the trap...he is playing with you just like other girls.

I feel my heart... It was at it max rate.

"What...what are you talking?".... I spoke still facing other way.

"You heard me right".... His tone was serious he made me turn to look at him.

I got flustered at his sudden action all this time I looked at the ground.

But why I am nervous...he should be the one...where are my confidence... I couldn't let him see my this side...no.. Never.

"Yes...and my answer is no as always"... I managed to look into his eyes.

His eyes had a feeling I couldn't read or understand... But all I felt was it was desperate...and needy.

I blurted out my thought my shaking my head.

I didn't wasted any minute and turned to my heels to walk away.

"Nandini".... He called out.

This was the second time he called me by my name. I froze at my spot my legs refused to move further. I didn't turned around but still waited for him to say more.