三十三 Thirty Three ( Saan Ju Saan )

There are days when you need someone who first wants to be your sunshine and not the air you breathe

Robert Brault

--
Please leave your reviews.
--

My legs worn out my eyes were still eager to find the monster. I looked up all the places I could but all I got is failure.

At last I decided to check his house. Maybe I can find him there.

I turned my heels towards monster house. It will be my first time visiting his place my heart pumped hard inside with every step I took.

Ding dong....I rang the bell.

"Yes?"..... A servant opened the door

"Monster hai?".... I ask in melancholy.

"Who?"... His eyes widened.

"Ahh I am mean Manik hai?"... I mentally slapped myself for this behavior.

"Manik sir Abhi ghar nhi aaye".... He spoke in most annoyed tone.

"No problem I can wait...where is his room"... I said getting in and looking around.

He seems hesitant at first but answered anyway.

"Upstairs fourth room from left"...

"Okay..thanks"... I waved at him walking away.

Walking into his room an strange aroma surrounds me...it was dark but comfortable. I looked around it was dark with the combination of blue and black walls.

Windows covered with dark curtains no source of light except for lamp placed on the nightstand table.

"Aish...that's why he is so gloomy ...surrounding himself with dark things".... I murmured to myself.

Searching for switches...I switched on the lights making the darker room bright up a little although it showed little effect.

'Better"... I clapped my hands.

I kept observing his room when my eyes glued near to his study desk where few crumbled papers were thrown.

Taking steps nearer to the desk...I picked up a paper there thrown...

I straightened the paper nicely... Inside there was written only one letter "C"... And that too was scribbled.

Picking up next one...it had "N" written... But that too was cut.

"What all these mean?"

The last one I picked up with zero interest...but the sentence written there made my eyes wide.

It wrote" Nandini I love you".

And at the corner "Manik" His name was written.